Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tom Couglin should send Gibbs a christmas card

Ji

I look at the Giants now ..and they are an unbelievable 5-2. Why? Because we singlehandedly saved their season. We were on the verge of going 3-0 and having them go 0-3 but instead we did a Jesus and raised them from the dead. It would of put us in a position to be virtually neck to neck with Dallas but that loss changed the landscape of the entire NFC. That loss also began the haunting trend of not being able to put teams away and to expose how bad our offensive coaching and personel is right now.

I feel bad for Jason Campbell....he deserves better than this

yup

gibbs is cooking in the kitchen and screwing with saunders offense

campbell looked like he was getting pissed sometimes cause of the playcalls,and the playcalling couldnt get anymore conservative.

I could guess if it was a pass or run almost every down,god forbid what somone with real D knowledge could do to our pitiful offensive play calling.

i was just saying this the last weekend, how we had the chance to end Giants season, but instead we are the reason they are playing so well right now, it fired them up

think about it, coming into that game, the media was all over them, pierce with his media thing, if we had won that game, they would be toast

That loss also began the haunting trend of not being able to put teams away and to expose how bad our offensive coaching and personel is right now.
Did you watch the first two games?

We had a lead at Miami and went to overtime. We had a lead in Philly and had to stop them on their final drive ... we haven't been able to put away teams all year.

Archived