Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trade Arrington for the Bengals number one pick!

Originally posted by cowboykiller

H-Rock....you can't doubt that everyone on this board is reading this thread right now to see what happens next. Admit it. It's interesting stuff.

I admit it. :) Skins56 has got Smoot dancing so fast he doesn't know which way is up. It's hilarious and I will keep reading to see what happens next. I love threads like this.

I dont get the whole joke about making him my dawg....some elaboration would be exquisite.

Did I make a joke? I don't even know. You have to be patient with us old men. How does one become another's dawg, exactly?

Well, I'm sure Smoot21 cares little for my opinion, but since Smoot21 has responded to one of my posts I will offer an observation:

When one poster is laughing while the other poster is yelling dumb@ss dork of a douchebag, threatening messageboard armageddon and insisting he is capable of getting high and/or laid, it's obvious who is dancing and who is not.

But Smoot21's buddy CK is absolutely right. Smoot21 is always entertaining. I hope Smoot21 never changes. :)

Originally posted by Smoot21

You are the one that keeps going.

Not me.

This was a thread that brought up a certain scenario.

A scenario that has been talked about in the front office.

You don't know ****.

You have made wild guesses and they have all been wrong.

I am done responding to you, you obvoiusly have a hard on for Smoot21, alot of people do.

I know certain things that you don't. Live with it. Live without it. Forget it. Remember it. Accept it. Don't accept it. I don't give a ****.

I do know that you have read this thread a couple of times, responded many times, and even responded to yourself where it looked like Skins56 was talking to Skins56. Bottom line is you keep reading Smoot21 stuff, you keep your posts focused on Smoot21. Say it, say Smoot21 out loud. Why don't you go get your staff coordinated.

Is that it? I'm sitting here waiting for something catastrophic to happen because I insulted the "message board assassin" and I get this? Alas, it was fun while it lasted I suppose. Smoot21, whenever you're in the mood for a little battling, please keep me in mind.

To all others, I apologize this went on for so dreadfully long. I just couldn't help myself.

I'm ashamed to admit I've read this thread.

When the Admins sometimes longingly refer to the reasoned and intelligent discourse that used to dominate this board....this is the kind of idiotic crap (I'm using words the SAT-deprived here can understand) that prompts such nostalgia.

I won't begrudge anyone the right to post a ridiculous thread. Just have the decency to take your licks (as have most here at one time or another) and spare us the histrionics.

Stupid thread. Stupid posts. Stupid threats. Stupid claims (I know Snyder personally....no, really....I mowed his grass once...I squeezed Joe Mende's daughter's ***s once at the movies and she told me....).

Stupid is as stupid does.

Stupid.

Lay off the weed dude, the last 10,000 brain cells you waxed were ones you could ill afford to go without. Just say no.

S-T-U-P-I-D

and even in Carolina, we know STUPID when we see it son.

Originally posted by Bandit

this thread needs to be locked.

:laugh: :laugh: sorry Bandit, I had to get one more in...

Tarhog, you're not in Carolina. Everyone knows there is only one Carolina!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

that's right .........sc=****s..just kiddin man..Carolina Panthers located in NC ..not SC..i know you will make a crack about the team but NC is the place!~ although i love sc..I like em both compared to a lot of other states. I love the battleships and myrtle beach n and s, and all the main cities there. But born and raised in NC..gotta dig it!:cool:

Archived