Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TC believes in a thing called love

Todd Collins 15

TC, though you won't have to face it for another 12-15 years, have you thought about life after your career as a stud NFL quarterback?

I figure I'll have unlimited options at that point, but the broadcasting industry has always intrigued me. I'd be interested in being the only guy in the booth much like Vin Scully of the Dodgers. If that doesn't pan out, I've thought about owning a few Cheesecake Factories and going international. Furthermore, I'd definitely be interested in becoming a Deadhead by following whichever members are left by then since I missed the boat on the first one. Finally, I'd like to have a house in every continent.

Hey Todd,

Big fan here. I was wondering if there is any possibility for live blog updates during the Cardinals game on Sunday. I'm sick and tired of the "sky is falling" gameday Extremeskins threads. I'd much rather read up to the minute analysis from the mind of a man destined for Canton. Maybe you could sneak a laptop onto the field?

:logo: :helmet: :point2sky

Hey Todd,

Big fan here. I was wondering if there is any possibility for live blog updates during the Cardinals game on Sunday. I'm sick and tired of the "sky is falling" gameday Extremeskins threads. I'd much rather read up to the minute analysis from the mind of a man destined for Canton. Maybe you could sneak a laptop onto the field?

:logo: :helmet: :point2sky

Great idea. TC15, you could run the idea by Papa Al.

Archived