Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Post Game Show

asnpcwiz

Someone telling me why we have second rate Ex-Redskins on this show? First off we have B-Mitch on the show who as we all know, is not a true Redskins. He doesn't like the team, and has very little to no respect for our players and coaching staff. In addition, this past weekend we had Ray Brown (who I really don't have a problem with), and Lavar Arrington. Don't get me wrong, I had originally really hoped Lavar would be a huge contribution to the Redskins, but I think his time here was a huge waste of time and effort from all of our players and our staff. Why can't we get some good people who bleed burgundy and gold? This is a REDSKINS show afterall. Why not get people who are like Riggo and Doc...people who love the skins and can represent. Maybe I'm just ranting, but I feel that a REDSKINS show should have some TRUE Redskins in it.

Yeah I know really I was at the game when Lavar(Ginants game) when he decided to do the cocast thing.

First thing that came to my mind is he wants to see us get beat.

screw him....he threw our whole organization under the bus then comcast wants him to talk about who? the Redskins what a dumbass idea not to mention he looks like a fool on the set,Lavar you suck!

and B-Mitch quit hatin'

More Kelly Johnson, Ray Brown coverage only guy and gal I like on the show.

Ray Bizzle!

Sam

I think having Arrington on there sucked. I can't stand that mofo. Not only was he nothing but hype but like the other poster said,he threw the organization under the bus. I prefer to see Don Warren, Gary Clark and even Ken Harvey is better than that clown.

Can anyone say Condescending? Lavar did a lot of great things here, but one thing/characteristic that I can't stand in people is a condescending attitude. As Kelly Johnson (postgame Sunday) was talking positively about some things she observed in the locker room, Arrington was talking and making negative "holyer than thou" type remarks in the background. He's an ass, and anyone that thinks otherwise is clearly uninformed. B Mitch is probably not as bad as people think b/c he just won't back down from comments that he makes. I actually think he wants them to do well, but like any former pro athlete he's sad that he can't put the pads back on. He probably thinks he could do things better, and that's the nature of pro athletes turned mediots. :2cents: F' Comcast Postgame Live save Chick, Johnson, and of course Big Ray. I just turn B-***** and Mr. Condescending off. Pay no mind and do this...:rolleyes:

F' Comcast Postgame Live save Chick, Johnson, and of course Big Ray. I just turn B-***** and Mr. Condescending off. Pay no mind and do this...:rolleyes:

I just can't figure out why Comcast would put these second rate Redskins on there. I mean, it just seems like they'll put anyone who's ever worn a Redskins jersey on the show. Wouldn't it make more sense to put some true Redskins on there to appeal to Redskins nation? I mean, I love the Skins, and I want to watch as much as possible about them, but I just can't stand watching that F-in show...horrible.

Levar's pretty much said publicly he hates Snyder and the entire coaching staff. I don't believe for one second he's rooting for the Skins during these games. I think more than anything he's on there to get exposure for his new restaurant. It'll be interesting to see if they ever have Levar question GW in post game.

I used to like B-Mitch a lot when he was a Redskin, but who didn't. Then Dan Snyder screwed him and he threw us under the bus. He has the 2nd biggest ego of any Redskin player ever, next to Riggo. Except Riggo is a Redskin through and through and B-Mitch is just an egomania.

Arrington is the most over rated overhyped linebacker that ever put on a burgundy and gold uniform and I'm glad we got rid of him. He thought he was too good to work within the system and constantly was out of alignment. I wanted him to succeed as a Redskin as I had his jersey. However his antics became too much to bear. Good luck with him playing football again, really. I'd like to see him in the NFC East, because he will be out of position when we play him!

Someone telling me why we have second rate Ex-Redskins on this show? First off we have B-Mitch on the show who as we all know, is not a true Redskins. He doesn't like the team, and has very little to no respect for our players and coaching staff. In addition, this past weekend we had Ray Brown (who I really don't have a problem with), and Lavar Arrington. Don't get me wrong, I had originally really hoped Lavar would be a huge contribution to the Redskins, but I think his time here was a huge waste of time and effort from all of our players and our staff. Why can't we get some good people who bleed burgundy and gold? This is a REDSKINS show afterall. Why not get people who are like Riggo and Doc...people who love the skins and can represent. Maybe I'm just ranting, but I feel that a REDSKINS show should have some TRUE Redskins in it.

dude b- mitch is just not a homer. get over it. would you rather have joe jacoby on the show and say how great we are after a loss. please.

I really like B-Mitch. I tune in everyday to the John Thompson show to listen to him, JT, and Al Kokin. A lot of the points that B-Mitch brings up are accurate. The team has had some missteps but I think the ship is righted now. When the team starts winning watch B-Mitch changes his tune. He just wants them to win badly right now.

I actually enjoy the Comcast Post-game show this season.

:whoknows:

me too. i think they finally have the right mix on it. b. mitch and ray speak the truth. i wonder why the homers on the board arnt killing ray brown for saying how horrible gibbs has been with clock management. if b mitch said that people would be all over him.

I am originally from Virginia but now work in Philadlephia area and I can honestly say that the eagles coverage on both radio and television is way better than the skins coverage down south. I go to Ashburn every other weekend to see my daughter and I am always looking forward to skins coverage to get the "local scoop" and I tell ya I am very dissapointed. I mean Bmitch is absolutely ridiculous. I loved him as a skin and was bummed when we got rid of him but man he is a jerk and a straight up hater! The other shows are often moving into the nationals, the capitals, the wizards and I get they are local teams too but its october and the skins have arguably the best team they've had in at least five years if not ten! I HATE philadelphia fans and the eagles (ok hate is the wrong word but you get the idea) but I will say there coverage is excellent. Former players are like Jaworski and Bill Burgey who bleed green, Vaughn Hebron and Ray didinger (very knowledgeable football guy who shoots straight but with an eagles slant). I don't need a guy who just worships the skins regardless of the situation but there are alot of guys who just refuse to give the skins any credit whatsoever regardles of the situation and almost have a smirk when they lose or have an issue! I can't even believe BMitch is still on the airwaves down there. He infuriates me with the way he talks about my team. As for Lavar, I loved him. He was my favorite player but quite frankly, it was a bad breakup. I agree with the original poster for sure, I just think it extends well into radio and the other TV coverage as well. Skins deserve better and so do the fans. Cmon we all want someone up there who is like us. We all want the guy to be hurting after a loss and looking for answers and pounding their chest after a victory and warning the rest of the league!! HAHAHAHAHA!

I really like B-Mitch. I tune in everyday to the John Thompson show to listen to him, JT, and Al Kokin. A lot of the points that B-Mitch brings up are accurate. The team has had some missteps but I think the ship is righted now. When the team starts winning watch B-Mitch changes his tune. He just wants them to win badly right now.

Im not saying SOME of his points aren't legit but he enjoys bringing up his bad points a little too much. It is just too obvious to me that he has an axe to grind against the skins and/or the fans. Who the hell wants to listen to that? After all I love the skins and I am a fan!! I heard him berating some caller on 980 the other day because they said he is always negative. BMitch lit into him like he was a child saying "Im gonna keep it real blah blah blah" There is nothing real about BMitch. He is a hater with his own agenda. He is sour grapes because they let him go when he got to old to hack it. He needs to grow up.

I actually enjoy the Comcast Post-game show this season.

:whoknows:

You are not alone illone, I like the show also.

Although, I can't stand Brian Mitchell being behind a mic talking about the Redskins. His little man bitterness is ridiculous.

I can't really get into the whole attitude with LaVar thing though. He was a player who had great moments with our team and left. I don't know why so much drama has to trail behind that fact and be made into a soap opera over and over again.

B-Mitch tells it like it is.. most of the time. Sometimes he is just a loudmouth blowhard! He says the same old lines every week regardless of relevance or suitability to that week's game.

Ray Brown is boring and predictable. Best thing on that show BY FAR to me is Kelly Johnson!

Archived