Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chris Cooley Tonight @ Gordon Biersch!!!

RiggoRanger

Sorry that you didn't like the 2 pics I put up.

I won't bother to post anymore.

My wife is also a member here and it would be inappropriate for me to take and post pics of all the women there.

But, for a small fee, he'll be willing to IM you what he did snap. :laugh:

My wife is also a member here and it would be inappropriate for me to take and post pics of all the women there.

awe man...your pics were good too :cheers: ...but for the single guys out here STWASM TO THE PIC RESCUE!!!

:laugh:

Way to take it harshly :laugh:

Your wife wouldn't understand you appeasing the masses? Time to trade her in ;)

j/k sf44's wife

Hey everyone. Chris Cooley will be at Gordon Biersch in Tysons Corner Mall for the taping of the Redskins Late Night Show!!!

Last week both Chris Samuels and Mike Sellars came out. This week will be as exciting. The show starts around 6:30 p.m.

Bring your hat, jersey, etc. The players ahve been great with signing items for the fans and taking pictures with them.

PS: Nevermind, just read stwasm's posts, great work as always stwasm...

RiggoRanger: Is Gordon Biersch hosting the Redskins Late Night Show going to be a weekly feature throughout the season? What nights are these shows normally taped? Thanks for the info, looking forward to making it down for some solid beers and Redskins related fun.

PS: Nevermind, just read stwasm's posts, great work as always stwasm...

RiggoRanger: Is Gordon Biersch hosting the Redskins Late Night Show going to be a weekly feature throughout the season? What nights are these shows normally taped? Thanks for the info, looking forward to making it down for some solid beers and Redskins related fun.

I can answer your question for RR.

Yes, the show is filmed at Gordon Beirsch at Tyson's Corner every week on Tuesday evening. The taping of the show is from 6:30pm to 8:30pm.

Way to take it harshly :laugh:

Your wife wouldn't understand you appeasing the masses? Time to trade her in ;)

j/k sf44's wife

No, I didn't take it harshly.

This thread is about the show and the guest player, not about "appeasing" you young, unmarried guys with photos of young, attractive women for y'all to ogle over. :laugh:

Archived