Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TRPB week 6 power rankings

TonyRomoProBowl

Actually TRPB rankings have been somewhat un-biased in the NFC. But I think the top 5 in the NFC is

DAL(hate to say it)

GB(by virtue of the W they got on us this past weekend)

NYG

WAS

TB

But that is my top 5, and I don't even read into rankings anymore.

That's more what I had in mind with Dallas as #1, GB, NYC and WAS as a very close 2a, b, and c. I don't think there isn't that much difference between Dallas and the rest of the NFC East.

I just read the paper and was scanning through the schedules, and noticed something scary........and just to remind everyone, I did pick the Giants to win the NFCE back in the preason....well i got blasted for it as well........BUT look and i hate to look ahead and try to pick out wins/loses but if you really look at this

Giants 4-2

S.F W

@Miami W

Bye

Dallas W

@Detroit L

Minny W

@Chicago W

@Philly L

Washington L

@Buffalo W

New England L (although if this team is NOT 15-0 they will rest everyone)

The Giants could win the damn division at 10-6........and to think how bad we all (me included) thought they were after week 2.

I just read the paper and was scanning through the schedules, and noticed something scary........and just to remind everyone, I did pick the Giants to win the NFCE back in the preason....well i got blasted for it as well........BUT look and i hate to look ahead and try to pick out wins/loses but if you really look at this

Giants 4-2

S.F W

@Miami W

Bye

Dallas W

@Detroit L

Minny W

@Chicago W

@Philly L

Washington L

@Buffalo W

New England L (although if this team is NOT 15-0 they will rest everyone)

The Giants could win the damn division at 10-6........and to think how bad we all (me included) thought they were after week 2.

They are playing better than they are, I will stand by that until they hoist the NFC trophy.

Archived