Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kili Lefotu picked a hell of a time to get drunk

Forehead

Our O-line situation is becoming pretty dire. Without knowing the status of Rabach, Wade or Heyer, we need to address this for the next few weeks. And of course, one of the linemen we have on the practice squad (he is on the practice squad, right?) goes out and gets loaded and arrested, right when he was probably going to get some playing time. I'm going to assume he's unavailable against the Cards.

We've got Samuels and Kendall next week for sure, and may I say thank Christ we traded for Kendall this offseason. Pucillo will have to fill in at center, and Fabini is still our right guard. Big question, does anyone know if Rick Demulling is ready to play or not; he's a guard, isn't he? Does this mean we push Fabini out to right tackle and stick Demulling in the guard spot?

After those five guys, who else is there? Do we have any other O-linemen on the practice squad? Are there any names out there for us to sign? I seem to remember Keydrick Vincent being on our list when we signed DeMulling, we may need to check in with him again.

Of course, if Rabach, Wade and Heyer are ready to go this week, this post isn't relevant, but I've heard nothing yet on their status. I can't remember any time recently where our O-line took this many shots. Here's hoping we can throw something together.

He didn't knock anyone through a glass wall... he grabbed some decorative glass when he stumbled and it fell and broke...

Listen. Let's not get all crazy with what may or may not be true "facts." I have it from a very reliable source that Kili not only flung a man through a glass wall, he did it with one hand. Blindfolded. While being attacked by ninjas.

Listen. Let's not get all crazy with what may or may not be true "facts." I have it from a very reliable source that Kili not only flung a man through a glass wall, he did it with one hand. Blindfolded. While being attacked by ninjas.

my bad... :laugh:

Just for clarification..... were they pirate ninjas?

dont forget the rabid dogs that were trying to bite his calves.

oh, and chuck norris was threatening him too

Archived