Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mike Ditka declares Skins 2nd best team in NFC

morpheusmeyers

Well to be fair if we lose lets say by bad decision making during the 2 minute offense then this would have been the 3rd time this year, so that would be a problem

Lets hope we don't have to worry about that.

Not sure what you mean. We've only lost once this season. So "it" would be the second time. Either way lets just pray for a win. We can fight later.

Not sure what you mean. We've only lost once this season. So "it" would be the second time. Either way lets just pray for a win. We can fight later.

:cheers::cheers:

I agree no stupid threads regardless of loss or win, this is the first real test this year for the skins.

Funny how people cry they hate everyone in the media. Then they like the skins and suddenly they're great analysts.

Who really cares what they think? If we win, that's all that matters. All that should matter is shutting up the nay-sayers and not leaving a space for them on the bandwagon when they try to jump on.

I've had one major frustration for many years of football watching...and that has been watching teams I like (Pro - Redskins...college - UVA) who are good, get a lead, then play not to lose.

I remember Gibbs used to do that his first time around with us and it just drove me crazy. Coach Welsh did it with UVA, and he did it a lot. He avg'd 7 wins a year when he had a team capable of winning much more, but both coaches would come out kicking butt, get a nice lead, then sit back and try to kill the clock, and would lose almost every time they did it.

Why is it these great coaches can't seem to learn from repeating this mistake? Keep playing aggressive ball, keep putting points on the board, and walk away with the win instead of the loss. Is this concept TOO SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND for some of the great football minds?

...on the ESPN pregame show. And Emmitt agreed with him!

we're starting to get some respect. I think I liked it more when we didn't so we could sneak up on people.

If we're the second best team in the NFC, they may as well call the Super Bowl off because there isn't a team in the Conference that is going to get within 21 points of the Patriots or Colts.

Who cares? We have a crappy offense.

We have a crappy offense. We have a pussified, cowardly, passive defense. Our special teams are nothing to write home about. Out coaching staff should be put out to pasture. There is absolutely NOTHING positive about theis team right now so far as I can see.

We have a crappy offense. We have a pussified, cowardly, passive defense. Our special teams are nothing to write home about. Out coaching staff should be put out to pasture. There is absolutely NOTHING positive about theis team right now so far as I can see.

wow, your sig is hilarious....

The Packers couldn't get anything done on offense. Favre had his worst game of the season. The offense just didn't get it done.

Turnovers and the OL mainly are the problems.

Archived