Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WTF??? Anyone else fed up with NFL shop.com

Passizle

Hey all!! I am just using this thread to vent a little and any insider info would be a pleasure.

In late August, I placed an order with NFLshop.com for a customized authentic 75th anniversary Redskins jersey. The website said they were in stock and leave the warehouse in 5-7 business days. I used the name generator and MONK 81 was not rejected. I placed the order and after approval got my confiramtion email...

Here we are, 6 weeks later and still no jersey. I did not receive any player name rejection letter or email to this point either. I called customer service and got nowhere fast. They basically said the item is backordered and would not leave the warehouse until the end of November at the earliest. When asked why it was on backorder after the website says "in stock, I was told it was a pre-sale item. When asked, the person did not know what a pre-sale item was. Do any of you? Fed up, I cancelled the order.

Figuring the order was effed up due to the retired player and all, I went back today to get a Cooley 75th authentic, and the customizable jersey's are no longer listed on the website.

Anybody know what happened to them?

This was my first, and most likely last time ordering anything through NFLshop.com

rant off

I feel better now.

I feel ya. I ordered a customized jersey for my daughter (replica) for Christmas last year. I was told that it would arrive in time. Then I get an email that says it won;t get here until July. Never got it. Got my money back, but it was not an easy chore

Try Reebok.com in the future

RUMOR that I heard was the original shipment of 75th Anniv. jerseys was stolen (overseas where the jerseys were being manufactured) and sold on eBay at a discount. Apparently they had to go back to production on the new ones, hence the delay. I am not sure if that is all factual so take it is for what it is worth.

Either way....it sucks.

Hey all!! I am just using this thread to vent a little and any insider info would be a pleasure.

In late August, I placed an order with NFLshop.com for a customized authentic 75th anniversary Redskins jersey. The website said they were in stock and leave the warehouse in 5-7 business days. I used the name generator and MONK 81 was not rejected. I placed the order and after approval got my confiramtion email...

Here we are, 6 weeks later and still no jersey. I did not receive any player name rejection letter or email to this point either. I called customer service and got nowhere fast. They basically said the item is backordered and would not leave the warehouse until the end of November at the earliest. When asked why it was on backorder after the website says "in stock, I was told it was a pre-sale item. When asked, the person did not know what a pre-sale item was. Do any of you? Fed up, I cancelled the order.

Figuring the order was effed up due to the retired player and all, I went back today to get a Cooley 75th authentic, and the customizable jersey's are no longer listed on the website.

Anybody know what happened to them?

This was my first, and most likely last time ordering anything through NFLshop.com

rant off

I feel better now.

They are freaking horrible. I wanted a Westbrook jersey (Michael Westbrook) several years ago and they sent an Orlando Pace jersey instead. They didn't even send a new one after I wanted it exchanged.

Archived