Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I guess we can voice or mind on here

OLdad55

You can voice your mind, to an extent. You have much more freedom in this sense on The Tailgate message board than you do on this board, which is generally for football talk, not oddly timed and phrased observations on Mormons. While you would likewise find a limit to how much filth you would be allowed to say on The Tailgate, in fact, a whole lot goes on over there that is kind of forgotten.

Feel free to direct your off topic rantings there, while maintaining this board as your primary sports area for conversation.

Here's the Tailgate:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=26

And, so you know I care, I'll move this thread over there so you can find it that way too. Only cause I'm a nice guy and am feeling charitable to the newbie. But, if you make me waste much more bandwidth with explaining to you why ignorant religion bashing may not be granted quite the respect you seem to want, I fear my kindness will be lost on you.

What you say now is thank you and move on.

This is web space owned an operated by individuals who actually CARE about creating an inviting and competent message board community.

You *can* say what you want here as long as it shows some modest degree of intelligence and avoids blatant inflammitory diction.

If you have a hard time knowing when you are getting close to crossing the line on either tangents, pay close attention to what the guys say who have "The Coach" or "The Squire" or "The Owner" or several hundred posts under thier names.

If you dont listen to what those fellas say, you probably dont have the smarts to understand what I am typing here.

To make it even more simple for you, idiocy is not tolerated here.

Originally posted by Blade

If you have a hard time knowing when you are getting close to crossing the line on either tangents, pay close attention to what the guys say who have "The Coach" or "The Squire" or "The Owner" or several hundred posts under thier names.

If you dont listen to what those fellas say, you probably dont have the smarts to understand what I am typing here.

What he's trying to say here is: the most important person on this board is Eagles_Legendz. Without him, it would not function correctly. The time period before he came was terrible, and we would dread ever seeing him leave. That's what you meant, right Blade? ;)

OLdad55,

I suggest you read the post above from EL... its a fine example of someone treading dangerously close to the line of idiocy.

However, he knows that we will mostly expect this from an Eagles fan, so he can usually get away with it. :)

Archived