Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants Redskins after thought...

Passizle

They don't tolerate pissing contests around here, just a little advice for ya.

You'll be back on your own board starting threads about how you were unjustly banned with these kind of posts.

Another thing, there's already a HeHateMe on this board. I doubt he appreciates you running around with his name and acting like a troll.

Oh, I guess you recommend I look through all 56,110 members before I pick out a name? Why do you consider all Cowboys fans trolls?

Oh, I guess you recommend I look through all 56,110 members before I pick out a name? Why do you consider all Cowboys fans trolls?

No, there are some classy posters on this board that are Cowboys fans HeHateMe, ABQCowboy and maybe 1 or two others. It's just that the content that's been in YOUR posts so far have resembled that of one -- again, pissing contests aren't tolerated around here, and I hope that you get that and stick around here for a little while.

']I say we should wait until the Giants play the Cowboys again. By that time' date=' the Giants should have this defense down and Strahan will be in playing shape. That will tell whether or not the Cowboys' OLine is really that good which it could be.[/quote']

Thanks for sticking to the topic Tom. Some Cowboy fans are just plain retarted and cant understand a simple thread about something not Cowboy related.

Those fans are just too sensative and very megalomaniacle (spelling).

Even if the post is not about the Cowboys... they think its about the Cowboys. I mean how thick can you be. The thread title does not even have the word "Cowboy" in it.

Anyways... That was some showing by the D line Sunday night. I doubt they can play to that level again. That was pretty intense. Congrats to Osi. guy got as many sacks in that game than some guys get all year...

Take it to the Cowboys when you meet'em again.

I know the original post had nothing to do with the Cowboys. It was only a matter of time before one of you fore*skins fans gave into your very odd obsession with the Cowboys and had to bring them into the conversation... You brought the Cowboys into this, and I simply replied. Get over it (and your calling ME sensitive? :doh: )

You cant be this dumb can you? Lets start from the beginning...

Here is my Cowboy mention in the thread start...

12 sacks against an offense that put up 56 a week ago. Westbrook or not. I dont think they would have fared much better. That Giants defenseive line was flaot out dominant! Wish they would have showed up against the Cowboys...

Not once did I even insinuate that the Cowboys were anything... good, bad... I was very indifferent.

Then you replied with this...

How is it that the Giants front 7 didnt show up against Dallas, but apparently did against the skins, but it was just the skins O-line that looked bad? Could it be possible that the Cowboys O-Line just did a good job of keeping the Giants D-line in check?

And after a few other posters replies replies you said this...

I definately understand that... It's just funny to see skins fans do everything they can to take credit away from anything the Cowboys do.

There's no doubt that the Giants defense is getting better (starting with that "make me so happy" goal line stand at the end of the skins game). It should be a great game when the Cowboys and Giants meet again.

Did I discredit the Pukes up to this point? Can you answer that question honestly and objectivley?

No... Instead you TOTALLY went off topic and brought out the typical Cowboy paranoia to this board. What is it with you Poke fans? You are on a REDSKINS message board and you get all uppity when the words "Dallas" or "Cowboys" are mentioned without any of the following words after it.

Wonderful

Hall of Fame

Stellar

Best QB ever

Roy is Da'Bomb

Best in the NFC

Dominated

Destroyed

Talented

Far superior

Cowboys already won the Superbowl... might as well stop playing now.

Etc... you get the point.

You then proceeded to throw out insults. And you wonder why most Puke fans are not well liked around here. Problem is there are too many of your kind save a few good, level headed Cowboy fans that post here regularly. To them I raise a glass.

To you... well... your just not worth my time.

McNabb is as much to blame as Justice for a lot of those sacks. And the WRs. Everytime McNabb dropped back to pass, he pulled the ball down because no one was open. And he still thinks he can outrun defensive lineman. Well, maybe not anymore.

That because of this:

“Obviously the scheme was a little bit more advanced,” Coach Tom Coughlin said Monday.

After the first two games, which the Giants lost while giving up a league-high 80 points and notching only two sacks, Coughlin admitted that the defensive schemes had been kept simple. With the defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo in his first season, the focus was on learning fundamentals and building familiarity

Now imagine having your 4 best pass-rushers - Osi, Strahan, Kiwi, and Tuck pass rushing and Dropping 7 back. There was no one open.

McNabb is as much to blame as Justice for a lot of those sacks. And the WRs. Everytime McNabb dropped back to pass, he pulled the ball down because no one was open. And he still thinks he can outrun defensive lineman. Well, maybe not anymore.

Philly's coaches were to blame. When the guy got to 3 sacks, they should have given him help for the rest of the game. Runyon had Strahan.

Archived