Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For those so-called Redskin Fans

Redskins4ever

If you refuse to have that belief, and you refuse to cling on to any hope... I'm sorry, your not a fan. It's that simple. You can't root for something that you have hate and disgust for. Something you can't believe in. That's all the OP is saying.

I don't know how many times we have to argue about this stupid ****. Everytime we consistently lose these type of games because of what is OBVIOUSLY a flaw with the head coach and mentality of the team, some losers have to make the coach and the Redskins their f'ing religion.

Sorry, but the Skins are not God...Gibbs is not God...Snyder sure as hell isn't God, and I simply don't have to support them in all of their failures.

Yeah, I criticize and admonish this team at times. I am disgusted with this team at times. But I ALWAYS CHEER FOR THEM. I'll ALWAYS LOVE THEM!

To say that I'm not a fan is disgusting to me and every other FAN on this forum who quite frankly, get sick of the non-put up or shut up mentality of the team at times...whether it be certain players, the coach, the owner...whoever.

Not only that, this is exactly WHAT this forum is for. So we FANS can voice our frustrations, criticize, cheer, hope, support, and have fun doing it.

Who in the hell are you guys to decide who can criticize and who can't? When did the Redskins forum suddenly become the Roman Catholic Church?

In general, they don't consider anyone who belives EXACTLY like them Christians which is stupid ridiculous.

Get real. Get some balls and stop whining because we like to show you reality and would like it to change for the better. Get your weak assed arguments about 'faith' outta here...because you have no idea what faith really is.

According to your position, faith must be about going 16-0 and winning the SB every year...which has no basis in reality whatsoever. When we suck I'm going to say we suck. When we blow it I'm going to say we blew it. When we kick ass I'm going to say that. Ultimately, my faith is in God, the truth, the person of Jesus Christ, and whether that's 'good' for us or not is really not for anyone to decide except Him.

To put faith in a football team or a coach, or anything else is setting yourself up to be seriously let down at times. To cheer and hope they do well is great too. But don't get confused that everyone must blindly follow a team or a coach just because they are 'supposed' to be 'real' fans...or maybe we should just all be fair whether fans, not care when things go bad, because then we can't talk about the realities that are the failures by this team and this forum will be full of retarded kool-aid stuff like:

I know the Redskins are 5-10 but, I think we can still make the playoffs this year.

Or, Brandon Lloyd is an awesome player. Once he gets the ball some more, he'll have earned his money!

Or, Betts is uber awesome! Did you see him...he ALMOST got into the endzone!

Or, Snyder and Cerrato are the kings of the NFL because they knows what true fans want....he makes great decisions like signing Adam Archuleta, Brandon Lloyd, and getting rid of locker room cancers like Pierce, Ryan Clark, etc. :doh:

I see very little bashing personally. I see plenty of questioning, and I think it's healthy. This is a great forum to cathartically dispell, agree and/or share in any and all things Redskins. This is the place to be and it would be quite boring if we all agreed on everything. Discourse is good and I think Gibbs himself would be the first one to tell you the same.

:cheers:

Archived