Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Detroit Lions are Winless in Washington

Redskins4ever

Than this may just be their year!! With Roy Williams and Calvin Johnson not to mention McDonald and our devout obsession with the soft cover 2 defense or prevent nothing I expect we are going to get lit up. Not only that our run defense won't have much chance to shine since they mostly put it up anyway. I guess the Gregg Williams will be too scared once more to blitz and leave the corners to man to man. Expect another heart stopping aching loss boys.

Gibbs has never lost to the Lions.

Sorry, no link:D.

You're absoultely right! I was going to post this in a new thread but decided not to.

Nov 8 1981 W 33-31 vs Detroit Lions

Playoffs Jan 8 1983 W 31-7 vs Detroit Lions

Oct 23 1983 W 38-17 vs Detroit Lions

Nov 11 1984 W 28-14 vs Detroit Lions

Oct 13 1985 W 24-3 vs Detroit Lions

Nov 15 1987 W 20-13 vs Detroit Lions

Nov 4 1990 W 41-38 at Detroit Lions (OT)

Sep 1 1991 W 45-0 vs Detroit Lions

Nov 7 2004 W 17-10 at Detroit Lions

Than this may just be their year!! With Roy Williams and Calvin Johnson not to mention McDonald and our devout obsession with the soft cover 2 defense or prevent nothing I expect we are going to get lit up. Not only that our run defense won't have much chance to shine since they mostly put it up anyway. I guess the Gregg Williams will be too scared once more to blitz and leave the corners to man to man. Expect another heart stopping aching loss boys.

Yeah, right! I doubt this seriously! Kitna will pick on the weak link (Carlos Rogers) until he has help. But Kitna will contend with pressure all day. Kitna isn't moble. He's a good decision maker and he's accurate. I give him that. But with LBs in his face the whole game, there won't be much time for him to get the ball to his WRs.

What good would that do? Mike Martz was a coach here under Norv. I don't see him bringing that up. He's not worried about history. He's worried about Mike Williams, Calvin Johnson, and Roy Williams not dropping passes once Sean Taylor puts a hit on them.

Mike Williams isnt on the team

You're absoultely right! I was going to post this in a new thread but decided not to.

Nov 8 1981 W 33-31 vs Detroit Lions

Playoffs Jan 8 1983 W 31-7 vs Detroit Lions

Oct 23 1983 W 38-17 vs Detroit Lions

Nov 11 1984 W 28-14 vs Detroit Lions

Oct 13 1985 W 24-3 vs Detroit Lions

Nov 15 1987 W 20-13 vs Detroit Lions

Nov 4 1990 W 41-38 at Detroit Lions (OT)

Sep 1 1991 W 45-0 vs Detroit Lions

Nov 7 2004 W 17-10 at Detroit Lions

Too bad the Redskins cant put up those points, and didnt they play the Lions in the NFC Championship in 91' season

I know all the stats, but like I was telling someone the other day; Joe Buck was mentioning the fac that Sean Suisham hadn't missed a field goadl in 13 tries, what happens he missed. All I know is that we were supposed to be beat the Giants but we didn't. I am going to go into every game thinking that it is going to be tough, because Ican't believe that we didn't blow out the Giants!

Archived