Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whos goin to Chitown to See the Boys lose?

skinsn24

I'll be watching from home too, but I like the Cowboys chances.

Some think Rex is due. Maybe so but I think that will be the only way the Bears win this one. This years Bear defense hasn't looked as dominating as it did last year. This is the first offense this season that they will face a team that is performing at a high level.

It's funny to me that some folk here talk about how Romo sits to pee should have had 3 int's the last game. Watching the game again, two of the potential int's were because the receiver didn't hold onto the ball when it got to him. Another hit a lb's shoulder blade as he raced down the field trying to get back into the play. There were several drops and some excellent defensive plays to knock the ball out of the receivers hands. In general, the passes were on the money. Romo sits to pee was solid. He also made Taylor look silly which isn't easy.

It's all good though. Enjoy the game!

Cheers

TheFan

I'll be watching from home too, but I like the Cowboys chances.

Some think Rex is due. Maybe so but I think that will be the only way the Bears win this one. This years Bear defense hasn't looked as dominating as it did last year. This is the first offense this season that they will face a team that is performing at a high level.

It's funny to me that some folk here talk about how Romo sits to pee should have had 3 int's the last game. Watching the game again, two of the potential int's were because the receiver didn't hold onto the ball when it got to him. Another hit a lb's shoulder blade as he raced down the field trying to get back into the play. There were several drops and some excellent defensive plays to knock the ball out of the receivers hands. In general, the passes were on the money. Romo sits to pee was solid. He also made Taylor look silly which isn't easy.

It's all good though. Enjoy the game!

Cheers

TheFan

Exacttly right man.

Been saying it since last Monday, if Rex turns the ball over ... we win, no if ands or buts.

Grossman is solid, they win.

Exacttly right man.

Been saying it since last Monday, if Rex turns the ball over ... we win, no if ands or buts.

Grossman is solid, they win.

I don't know that Rex has to turn the ball over for the Cowboys to win. I think he has to be effective moving the ball consistently and chewing up the clock. Of course, turnovers would certainly help the Cowboys cause.

Either way it will be fun to watch the Cowboys O against the Bears D.

TheFan

Archived