Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone wanna play Pickup Football games...??

Piledriven

Hey Mods, not sure exactly where to put this, so please feel free to move to the appropriate place. I tried the search feature and, surprise surprise, it did not work!

Anyways, just wanted to start a thread to all of you asking you where some pickup football games are in the Washington DC metropolitan area? I know of a good size game in Woodbridge on Sunday mornings from 10am - 12noon...do you guys know any others? We could post the list for guys who may want to find a fun friendly game on the Sunday mornings before game time...

:cheers:

:dallasuck

the realjbird and myself had been playing pickup games in waldorf the past few weeks, but there were wayy too many people showing up trying to play, and we were having 8 epople running routes, when there should have been lineman... so we havent played there in a while.... but if anyone is ever playing the souhtern maryland area, please feel free to let me and jbird know....ps, only tackle...none of that sissy 2 hand touch

Mannnn, for about 5 years after HS, alot of my friends and i started this self

promoted pickup game tackle league, we had like 10 teams, and we would play at various fields in northern VA at schools like jeb stuert, madison, wakefield, w&l, and more i cant remember on saturdays ..We had playoffs and even our own super bowl, with a trophy. Teams came from all over MD, VA and DC. We had league rules and everything too, uniforms, etc etc, and no1 tackled above the shoulders at all, everyone was cool, i miss playing, so with that said ...

Im down for game sometimes, being a season ticket holder, its tough to make it all the time. Anyone need a 6'1 270lb dt? I'll drag my old rusty ass out there and play again lol :D

I would play but I go to church and besides dose anybody really want it with me. I am 6'6" and weigh like 350. I will look like gates out there. Not Antonio, I am talking about real gates.

It doesnt matter how big you are...we are always looking for guys to play.

the more, the merrier

Archived