Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone wanna play Pickup Football games...??

Piledriven

ok lets do this... so are we game this Sunday or not?

like peeps already said, if you change the topic to say 'People sign up for pickup f-ball'... we'll see who is interested...

Ok, I am going to make a new thread with the topic that you have suggested...good idea?

I am going to name the thread:

'SIGNUPs for Northern VA Pickup Football -- BIG GAME'

Does this sound good? Let me know what you think guys

Ok, I am going to make a new thread with the topic that you have suggested...good idea?

I am going to name the thread:

'SIGNUPs for Northern VA Pickup Football -- BIG GAME'

Does this sound good? Let me know what you think guys

Add in a poll asking what time works best... lets just assume we'll be playing on Saturdays to avoid potential Skins-related conflict. :2cents:

Add in a poll asking what time works best... lets just assume we'll be playing on Saturdays to avoid potential Skins-related conflict. :2cents:

Okay....well I am having trouble trying to build a poll... I see where I check to add a poll, but having no luck building the poll...want to help?

At what location do we want to have the games??? I just want to have that information as well before I make the new thread with the poll. Does anyone have any ideas...?

For the Northern Va game, then if we play in Fairfax, then where, what field?? I know we discussed George Mason or Northern VA Community College...? Should we find out about that field at Northern VA Comm College Annandale (off Rt. 236)? They have a field there next to the lake. Or George Mason has a football field on campus there, but I do not know anything about parking/playing there...Anyone know anything about the fields at Rapidan River Road right next to the George Mason field house?

For all interested in a MD game, if you have a location, then where should we have the game? Any possibilities??

NOVA in Sterling I think was the one we were talking about, since there's a lot of Ashburn people and route 7 is somewhat of a major point of access for everyone in the area.

I have actually gotten a lot of feedback from guys in the Springfield area/Alexandria and Woodbridge/Manassas area as well....that why I suggested George Mason or NOVA Annandale...

I have actually gotten a lot of feedback from guys in the Springfield area/Alexandria and Woodbridge/Manassas area as well....that why I suggested George Mason or NOVA Annandale...

Annandale really doesn't have fields... at all. Its a bunch of buildings and a big ass parking lot. Pavement hurts. Plus, Sterling is literally the exact opposit (three smallish nuildings and lots of green space).

Mason isn't too far off from Sterling, anyway, is it? Its around Braddock Road which connects to 7100 which connects to 7 right in Sterling, right? Either one works, I guess.

Annandale really doesn't have fields... at all. Its a bunch of buildings and a big ass parking lot. Pavement hurts. Plus, Sterling is literally the exact opposit (three smallish nuildings and lots of green space).

Mason isn't too far off from Sterling, anyway, is it? Its around Braddock Road which connects to 7100 which connects to 7 right in Sterling, right? Either one works, I guess.

Annandale has a full size field right next to the lake...no joke. Plenty of parking next to that field too. I have played there before...

Now I am not sure if we can play on the GMU field or if we will have to use a field somewhere close by...I know there is a park right down the street with a few fields, but does anyone know if they are taken up by soccer??

Here is where I think we should have the games... at GMU there are a BUNCH of fields near the GMU Field House. If you get on University Dr and go past the Field House and make a left on Rapidan River Road there are like 5 fields back there. I say that is where we should try first hand... Its pretty centralized in the area...next to George Mason Univ, so guys from Fairfax, Loudon, and Prince William should be able to come up and play with no problems.

Do any of you guys know these fields? They are used for GMU intramural sports teams...

I say it is where we should try for...

what do you think?

Archived