Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

eeeeeh! shaaaadap already!

bigroddy76

Sorry for the rudeness, but for everyone who has been pickin our team and individual players apart.

1. just enjoy the friggin wins. (i'll take 15 more wins just like it if i could):point2sky

2.stop wondering about weeks 4-16. (cross that bridge when we get there) dont look past any team. remember the 1-15 cowboys?:doh:

3.rather have a quarterback throw for 200 yds and win than 401 yds and lose(see carson palmer) screw stats i want w's.:eaglesuck

4. Brandon lloyd cant pass the ball to himself. He cant call his own plays. He cant produce if he aint in the game. He hasnt cost "us fans" anything. we dont pay the m-fer....snyder on the other hand gots to be pissed . he hasnt cost us a game . Let him have a great game and most of yall will be ridin his jockstrap give him time.

5.F*** the media. let em hate on us. its just more motivation for the team to thrive on. i remember ridin high after 05' and gettin all this attention just so we come out in 06 and stink up da joint.:mad:

LETS GO ONE WEEK AT A TIME PEOPLE, DONT JINX THE GOOD THING THAT WE GOT GOING HERE!:2cents:

WHOS WITH ME!:cheers:

Good points, except for the Brandon Lloyd one. I believe that he doesn't get opportunities in games because he doesn't make the most of his opportunities in practice. If he has a great game, more power to him, but I'm not going to be convinced until he's consistent. Thus for he hasn't even been inconsistent, he's just been non-existent.

4. Brandon lloyd cant pass the ball to himself. He cant call his own plays. He cant produce if he aint in the game. He hasnt cost "us fans" anything. we dont pay the m-fer....snyder on the other hand gots to be pissed . he hasnt cost us a game . Let him have a great game and most of yall will be ridin his jockstrap give him time.

And like Dillweed pointed out on postgameheroes.com he's a pretty good blocker. I dont get the feeling that he has a bad attitude. Obviously we overpaid for him, but theres nothign we can do about that now. I dont have a problem with Brandon Lloyd.

i agree tdownredskins...he has been non-existent. thats why i said snyder should be pissed not us we aint payin the man

I'm extremely pissed about Lloyd being a no-show. The point of being a fan is to have blind love for a team, not an invested interest in the form of money. Otherwise, I'd root just as much for the Redskins as any team I bet on.

Dan Snyder may write Lloyd's check, but we as fans write his.

Search function is useful when it works. It always has for me but lots of people complain about it. If you had searched for "EDIT THREAD" you'd have gotten this:

To edit or delete your posts, click the edit.gif button by the post you want to edit. If your post was the first in the thread, then deleting the post may result in the removal of the entire thread.

After you have made your modifications, a note may appear, which notifies other users that you have edited your post. Administrators and moderators may also edit your messages but this note may not appear when they do so.

Archived