Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New House Indecency Bill Introduced

China

That may be the saddest thing you have ever posted here, and that is saying a lot.

It's simply the reality of the situation, Predicto. FEAR is the one way I've ever found to get a speedy and fairly lengthy amount of response from children.

Among the major reasons that I consider children a venereal disease is the inability for the younger ones to comprehend the idea of simply doing what they're told rather than constantly questioning the adults who are in charge of them.

That's not something I have an interest in dealing with, which is part of why I do everything possible to avoid dealing with children and have ABSOLUTELY ZERO interest in ever having any of my own.

BTW - if THAT'S the saddest thing you've ever seen me post I'd suggest you probably haven't read as many of my posts as you think you have.

????? Care to explain that???

Absolutely....

Anyone who thinks TV should be family friendly 24/7 is delusional and trying to crush free speech and free expression. They are also using TV as an excuse for bad parenting. These people should also be allowed to start their own happy-land television network in delusion land.

That way they can be assured that no curse words, boobs or anything else they decide is negative invades their happy space.

clear enough?

Anyone who thinks TV should be family friendly 24/7 is delusional and trying to crush free speech and free expression. They are also using TV as an excuse for bad parenting. These people should also be allowed to start their own happy-land television network in delusion land.

That way they can be assured that no curse words, boobs or anything else they decide is negative invades their happy space.

Personally, in my utopia there would be very little TV programing, period. Basically news, sports, and mainly educational television (like The History Channel, not PBS) would be broadcast.

clear enough?

Absolutely. Thank you for clarifying the position.

Personally, in my utopia there would be very little TV programing, period. Basically news, sports, and mainly educational television (like The History Channel, not PBS) would be broadcast.

Absolutely. Thank you for clarifying the position.

Glad to help :D

I cannot wait until the day when we can order only the channels I want. My selection would pretty much mirror yours (sports, news, history, science and the military channel) is about all I need.

Until that day comes I would not try to limit what others can view because of my own personal preferences, situation or circumstances.

I cannot wait until the day when we can order only the channels I want. My selection would pretty much mirror yours (sports, news, history, science and the military channel) is about all I need.

Until that day comes I would not try to limit what others can view because of my own personal preferences, situation or circumstances.

Personally, I'd prefer to see those other channels put out of business, but when we get to the point where we can choose only those channels we really want, my cable bill will go down significantly.

Personally, I'd prefer to see those other channels put out of business, but when we get to the point where we can choose only those channels we really want, my cable bill will go down significantly.

Again we agree...

My cable bill would go from $165 to 20 bucks if I could pick and choose channels.

Their are many options available to you right now if you wish to limit content Mass Skins. Are you using them?

Archived