Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Going to my first game!!!

riggz2005

im from hamilton, ontario Canada and me and 2 of my buddies, one who is a redskins friend and the other is just a tag along, just got our tickets for the week 3 game against the giants! going to my first NFL game at FedEx field will be amazing. we'll be sitting in section 402 i cant wait. any suggestions for my first game would be appreciated it.

thanks

HTTR:helmet: :logo:

im from hamilton, ontario Canada and me and 2 of my buddies, one who is a redskins friend and the other is just a tag along, just got our tickets for the week 3 game against the giants! going to my first NFL game at FedEx field will be amazing. we'll be sitting in section 402 i cant wait. any suggestions for my first game would be appreciated it.

thanks

congrats u are lucky cuz the skins are wearing there 75th anniversary jerseys

thanks

Flying down or driving?

I am still deciding myself as I am going to see the Bills in december, it is about 530 to fly roundtrip same day.

Archived