Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thought on Week 1

Todd Collins 15

Hey fans of TC,

I'm here to give you my own personal recap on my week one victory against the Dolphins. Anyway, I gotta run take some snaps with the first team, so take care and I look forward to chatting with you next week when I'm 2-0. I'd love to stop and chat with such devoted fans such as Lombardi and some others that love me but I can't remember...take care.

www.toddcoll15.blogspot.com

Todd Collins

Hey fans of TC,

I'm here to give you my own personal recap on my week one victory against the Dolphins. Anyway, I gotta run take some snaps with the first team, so take care and I look forward to chatting with you next week when I'm 2-0. I'd love to stop and chat with such devoted fans such as Lombardi and some others that love me but I can't remember...take care.

Todd Collins

Uh...What?

caveman_3.jpg

Hey fans of TC,

Todd Collins

That's some really, really funny stuff, TC!

Archived