Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ARE you ready? Randle El is. Next chat, great timing, ask now....

Art

Sweet Art! What a superstar that guy has become after yesterday.

Any chance we could ever get Gregg on a chat.....and ask him why he has Smoot play with such a cushion, and why Springs saw limited duty yesterday, yet shined brightly?

Is it a talent issue....or is it another Gregg Arch, Lavar man hate kind of thing?

Thanks.

Sweet Art! What a superstar that guy has become after yesterday.

Any chance we could ever get Gregg on a chat.....and ask him why he has Smoot play with such a cushion, and why Springs saw limited duty yesterday, yet shined brightly?

Is it a talent issue....or is it another Gregg Arch, Lavar man hate kind of thing?

Thanks.

He'd probably tell you to get f'd. That his defense was in cover 3 most of the day so the CBs are backed off by design. That the pass defense allowed 5.7 yards per attempt, which is superb. He'd tell you that the team allowed 13 points when all is said and done and that we'll go 13-3 if we do that every week.

He'd probably tell you to get f'd. That his defense was in cover 3 most of the day so the CBs are backed off by design. That the pass defense allowed 5.7 yards per attempt, which is superb. He'd tell you that the team allowed 13 points when all is said and done and that we'll go 13-3 if we do that every week.

I think I'm falling in love with you.

I doubt that.

Were you at the Jets game yesterday?

That still doesn't answer the Springs question....but hopefully someone will have the intelligence to ask Gibbs at the presser later today.

Archived