Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did Comcast fire Czaban?

Ji

Come on Czabe is a glory hound. He wants to be the guy - and well he also knows that Redskin fans don't take well to his National Enquirer style of reporting. It may work well on his national show, but the locals and true fans don't buy it.

The only "logistical" problem would be the non-stop heckling he would recieve at the stadium where we as Redskin FANS attend.

One word for Czabe - Chicken.

:loser:

Yesterday's afternoon drive show was so freakin geigh. I listened to 3 minutes when Riggo was on commercial break and that’s all I needed to hear. The game had so many interesting football stories but instead they wasted probably an hour gossiping like high school chicks about Springs. They allow callers that agree with them to talk but if you disagree or remind Czabe that he was wrong about Portis he talks over you hangs up and acts like a tough guy—telling one caller to get his pom-poms. It was so queer, I’m telling you. I’m so glad Portis shut his ass up on Sunday. That’s basically what the rest of the team needs to do although I’m sure they’ll still find something to satisfy the Dallas fans out there.

Archived