Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Has anyone ever had a jersey framed?

AJWatson3

My girl (Cowboys fan) got me an autographed Doug Williams jersey for X-Mas. We haven't gotten around to framing it yet, because we were going to be moving and setting up a sports/reading/computer room. Well, we are all moved in and we've got oppsing FatHeads up (Skins and 'Boys helmets), but I've got a lot more Skins gear to hang. The first thing I want to do is get the jersey framed.

Should I just take this to a pro (like Ben Franklin?) and have them do it? Does anybody know how much this might cost us? Any help would be appreciated as I don't want to over-pay to get this done.... I've got a bad feeling it's gonna be XPENSIVE!

You're probably looking at 150 or so. Depends on which frame you choose. There's also the issue of above standard size glass that can make large more expensive to frame. You might consider folding it in some way to minimize the size. Not too much, but my buddy has a Bradshaw jersey framed and he folded over the bottom at an angle and it actually looks really good. That's a hell of a present, you're a lucky man.

Previous posters have mentioned a few, but I went to a local Frame shop and had an authentic Len Bias jersey framed for $250. Like w/ anything else, you get what you pay for. I wanted it to be outstanding and it was. I had them show me some of the work they had done and it turned out great.

Archived