Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ahhh those crazy zany liberals

Kilmer17

Michael Moore needs to purchase companion tickets with Bahbara and Alec and get the f@#k out.

http://www.independent.co.uk/story.jsp?story=366725

Moore went into a rant about how the passengers on the planes on 11 September were scaredy-cats because they were mostly white. If the passengers had included black men, he claimed, those killers, with their puny bodies and unimpressive small knives, would have been crushed by the dudes, who as we all know take no disrespect from anybody. God save us from such stupid white men.

Can you say racist???????

Thats horrible. My respect for this man, who while i dont always agree with but thought was at least funny and at times insightful, is much diminished by this comment.

As a white man who would have done all he could to kill these terrorists I am offended. If I were Black I would be incredibly insulted. Racial profiling like this is sounds like it came from the mouth of "libearal" of the 19th Century not the 21st.

Regardless of the legitamacy of that article, and I am assuming this is the Micheal Moore that did the documentary on the auto industry in Flint, Mich.

I believe also that Chris Rock had said something similar and never recieved any sort of backlash. Though what he said was the opposite of what Moore said (he like most blacks would have coward on the plane that crashed in Pa), it was still a racy joke. I love Chris Rock. If true, what do you all think about that?

I think he's funny as **** and should run for president. Whatever with this article.

Archived