Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Selling 2 CLUB seats and ORANGE parking for Opener v Miami

Stugein

Hey folks.

I have two tickets for the home opener against Miami available. I also have an ORANGE parking pass for the game. I would like to sell the set as a package for $591.34 (which would be my break-even cost on them). If you don't need a parking pass I can take that out since I'm sure I could probably sell it by itself, but I'd really rather not break up the ticket-pair if at all possible. They're in a good section with good people.

Seat Information: Club Level, Section 331, Row 11, Seats 8 & 9

These seats are right in the second row just above the scoreboard/jumbotrons. To give you a shot of the view, here is a picture that I took from the seats after the Eagles game last year:

S4010129.jpg

Please PM me if you are interested in these seats. I'd like to see them to go to a homer.

If you sell the tickets without the pass I would like to buy the pass. Close enough to the green lot for the tailgate......

I'll definitely let you know if someone buys just the tickets. I hope I can find a buyer before the end of the weekend or so, so that I have time to get the tickets to them.

You can actually park in the green lot if you have an orange or purple pass.

Really? I didn't know that. Cause they're closer lots, I guess?

I'll definitely let you know if someone buys just the tickets. I hope I can find a buyer before the end of the weekend or so, so that I have time to get the tickets to them.

OK. I'll update this if I get a pass anywhere else. Thanks

413K41SWJ1L._AA240_.jpg

Last one. I hope these seats don't go empty. Thanks again for looking.

A side note; I'll be driving down from Jersey to northern Virginia this weekend to have a birthday party for my son with the family. So I can hand-deliver to anywhere in the area if you let me know before I leave tomorrow night so that I can bring the tickets and such with me when I come down after work.

Just sold the set! Thanks everyone for their interest and consideration. There will be a couple of other games this year that I am not sure if I will be able to make and if so I'm definitely going to let you all know. You've been great. Thanks again.

Sorry that I couldn't help you out on the parking pass, Heidenreich. The buyer took it with the tickets. Good luck on finding one. I hope you can find a fair bargin.

As a side note, this is the first time I have sold a game I had tickets to. I've got this bittersweet feeling...I'm glad that I'll be saving a few bucks on my season tickets for a game that I probably wouldn't have been able to make it to anyway, but still...it's heartbreaking to me to let those babies go...

That has worked in the past, but with this new parking crew, I wouldn't count on it.

So far at both pre-season games we have had someone with an orange pass park in the green at the ES tailgate. But I hear what your saying about things with the new parking lot crew. It can be inconsistent.

Just

Sorry that I couldn't help you out on the parking pass, Heidenreich. The buyer took it with the tickets. Good luck on finding one. I hope you can find a fair bargin.

No big deal. I ended up buying one on ebay for 70. The best I had seen was 69, so we decided to take it.

I would have waited longer but my friends wanted to be sure we had it all squared away.

Archived