Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

any Miami-Ohio State predictions?

Ohio State might only trail by 7 or 10 at the half, but will get eaten up by Miami's better talent and team speed in the 2nd half and will win going away.

41-13 Miami.

I'll be pulling hard for Ohio State but it ain't gonna happen. Hope I'm wrong.

A question about Miami. If they truly have a defensive line that features 3 probable first round picks, how is it that teams run on them? Wilfork, McDougal and Joseph are ALL supposed to go top fifteen.

From what I've seen, Pitt, WV, B.C. and V. Tech ran on them.. I think Florida State put up over 200 yards on the round against them.

Why are those guys so highly regarded?

Well here in Columbus the entire town that's not in Tempe; is perched in front of a TV. Less than 20 minutes till game time and 40 minutes till kickoff.

Will the locals here be jumping with joy around 11:30pm or will they drink there sorrows away?

Sadly, I just don't see the buckeyes winning. It will be close for the first half. Then early in the second, OSU RB Maurice Clarett will fumble. That fuels Miami to a blowout win.

Miami 34

Ohio 14

All of Columbus blames the loss on Maurice. Maurice announces he's leaving OSU to go pro. He sues the nfl to get into the draft.

If by chance OSU can keep it close all the way, they could win a squeaker, say:

Ohio 24

Miami 23

Archived