Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are u watching the game?

Thinking Skins

I'm looking at Iowa's defense and trying to get a look at their DT's. Do you know anything about #94. I think he's having an average game, nothing dominant, but he's not getting abused either. But the announcer keeps saying that Iowa has such a great DL and given number 90 is looking impressive. I'm just really curious about #94.

I'm watching the Wizards play the Bulls, for some reason :laugh:

The Wizards are up 97-72 and look like NBA champs playing the Bulls, a team that is so green in terms of experience they might as well be in the NCAAs this season :)

The Wizards are an improved club. They are no longer the basketcase 22-60 club they used to be.

They are now a 35-40 win team that is going to hover around .500 until they get that second player to go with Stackhouse and form a solid foundation.

Hughes has played pretty well for a guy out of position.

Inside, the Wizards still aren't getting enough production.

Christian Laettner is the Washington team's best front court player right now and that says more about the rest of the bench than it does about his skills at age 32 :(

Can anybody figure out Kwame Brown's play. I watch him and it doesn't seem like he has any game whatsoever and out of nowhere he ends up with 20 point, 13 rebound effort without even being featured in the offense.

If anybody is still looking for Kwame's nickname they may want to consider Enigma...

I'm with you Laurent, its almost as if he doesnt deserve that statline. Watching Amare on the other hand, my god. They've started double teaming him, but he just overpowers anyone in his way. It's about time a player came into the league who you can throw the ball to in the low post and get something out of it. It changes the entire complection of the offense.

Archived