Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2 Skins mentioned as NFL Oddities

wysknz1

Actually, there are three- Cooley for his field hair and "Captain Chaos" persona, Portis for the multiple personalities back in 2005 and Brandon Lloyd, a fledgling rapper, whose stage name is "B. Lloyd."

If anything, the Lloyd thing is a joke, considering the amount of criticism on him already. Who knows, he could very well be taking his rap career more seriously than his football career.

Either way, this has nothing to do with the Redskins getting any respect. I don't really care about this either way, since I would like to see them put everything out on the field instead of into various side-show things (granted, Cooley is an extremely hard worker and leaves everything out there, so there isn't room to complain.)

Either way, this has nothing to do with the Redskins getting any respect. I don't really care about this either way, since I would like to see them put everything out on the field instead of into various side-show things (granted, Cooley is an extremely hard worker and leaves everything out there, so there isn't room to complain.)

I put it in as a joke for the people that always complain about the Skins not getting any respect. It was Skins related so I put it in this forum. I thought it was funny too. Man, some people.

Archived