Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joe Salavea looked solid

wit 33

Joe Salavea looked to be back in old form. I was really pleased with what I saw from Joe. He clogged the run up and he supplied pressure on the QB. I hope he continues to bring that same kind of effect on a game throughout the year.

Joe Salavea looked to be back in old form. I was really pleased with I saw from Joe. He clogged the run up and he supplied pressure on the QB. I hope he continues to bring that same kind of effect on a game throughout the year.
Joe has put in a lot of extra conditioning worl along with Renaldo Wynn during the off season. I was very pleased with his play and I hope that he can continue his return to form. :)

Joe has put in a lot of extra conditioning worl along with Renaldo Wynn during the off season. I was very pleased with his play and I hope that he can continue his return to form. :)

I don't understand the what the big deal was in training in Vegas for a week. Could it really do that much?

Yeah I loved that play where he just broke through and charged at the QB, I would have thrown it away too, I sure the hell wouldn't want to be hit by him, BIG OL SALAVA.

Yeah, I jumped up out of my seat when I saw Big Joe chase down Collins.

Now I can't wait for him to get a sack and walk around on all fours like a dog and pretend he's pissing on a fire hydrant, like he did against Dallas in 05.

I don't understand the what the big deal was in training in Vegas for a week. Could it really do that much?

A Vegas hooker can change a man ;) :laugh:

Another thing people aren't taking into account with Joe is his focus this off season and thus far. The death of his mom last year took a toll on him, and he was able to rededicate himself to the game in the offseason, and I think it will show throughout the season.

If Montgomery plays all season, like he did in the game against the Titans, our D-line has a chance to be special. We would have a solid rotation at DT and with Wynn, Carter, and Daniels playing the ends, we could cause some havoc because they will be allowed to focus more on pass rushing than run first.

Archived