Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This pic brought a tear of joy to my eye

ThePreciating

TO will be behind Taylor and Landry all day long, especially when Romo sits to pee has 10 seconds to throw since you have no pass rush. when you play dallas, its gonna be a blowout, both games.

Right, because he always gets behind us, especially last year when we had the worst pass rush ever. :laugh:

BTW, Romo sits to pee accounted for 2 of our measly 19. :laugh:

TO will be behind Taylor and Landry all day long, especially when Romo sits to pee has 10 seconds to throw since you have no pass rush. when you play dallas, its gonna be a blowout, both games.

Or maybe TO will just drop the pass? Or maybe Taylor and Landry will lay him out before he has an opportunity to even catch the ball? Or maybe Romo sits to pee will just fumble the snap? I could go on forever.

Guys check the photo closely.The only thing Landry is making contact with is his hands grabbing Heaps jersey. There is no head or shoulder in there. And guy number 2 (Taylor ?) is going downstairs to try to get him down.

I'm no debbie downer (whatever the hell that is) but no one in this pic has lowered the boom on Heap, its just a regular tackle

Guys check the photo closely.The only thing Landry is making contact with is his hands grabbing Heaps jersey. There is no head or shoulder in there. And guy number 2 (Taylor ?) is going downstairs to try to get him down.

I'm no debbie downer (whatever the hell that is) but no one in this pic has lowered the boom on Heap, its just a regular tackle

:doh:

The point is, we're all looking forward to seeing Landry and Taylor double-team some recievers.

Right, because he always gets behind us, especially last year when we had the worst pass rush ever. :laugh:

BTW, Romo sits to pee accounted for 2 of our measly 19. :laugh:

:secret: That means that we averaged 1 sack per game against the Cowboys. 1.2 sacks per game in our 14 other games.

When I posted that it wasn't a great hit and it took 5 guys to tackle him I wasn't complaining about it being a soft hit.I was merely making the point that the play was not one to hold up as a standard of a player getting wasted by Taylor and Landry.I understand that this was just a scrimmage and was in no way being critical our players.Just trying to clarify the play for the people who didn't see the scrimmage.As I said before there should be a lot of great hits from the two safties to celebrate in the future this just wasn't one of them.

Archived