Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Thread: Hall of Fame Game STEELERS VS SAINTS (Merged)

praise_gibbs

She's the 2nd person I know to be a Steeler's fan. The other guy in her department, was talking trash about the Skins, and he likes the Dolphins.
Down here in VA, everybody is a ****ing steeler fan or cowboy fan. The steeler fans all talk trash and are huge IDIOTS. Most think the redskins havent even won a playoff game since our last super bowl.:doh: Then, they tell me we got beat by the bucs in the playoff.

Also, All my teachers last year were steeler fans. When her team lost, we had to run more laps in P.E.:mad:

Down here in VA, everybody is a ****ing steeler fan or cowboy fan. The steeler fans all talk trash and are huge IDIOTS. Most think the redskins havent even won a playoff game since our last super bowl.:doh: Then, they tell me we got beat by the bucs in the playoff.

Also, All my teachers last year were steeler fans. When her team lost, we had to run more laps in P.E.:mad:

I'm still trying to figure out why there's so many Cowboy fans. Especially the hop-ons (like my sister). One of the Steeler fans I know are cool, but the lady I mentioned earlier said Troy P, is better than Ed Reed :laugh:...anddddd that's when I knew something was wrong. Outside of football talk, she's cool though.

I'm still trying to figure out why there's so many Cowboy fans. Especially the hop-ons (like my sister). One of the Steeler fans I know are cool, but the lady I mentioned earlier said Troy P, is better than Ed Reed :laugh:...anddddd that's when I knew something was wrong. Outside of football talk, she's cool though.
IDK why. Some are cool, but most have no clue about football. Some just say i know nothing about football cause im white..

Archived