Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How many Rows in the 400's Sections

LB Dizzle

Hello all,

Does anybody have an idea how many rows there are in the upperdeck, nosebleed, 400s section?

I ask because i just got my season tix and they are in section 417 row 23, so i would like to get an idea how close that is to the complete top of the stadium.

Thanks in advanced

Hello all,

Does anybody have an idea how many rows there are in the upperdeck, nosebleed, 400s section?

I ask because i just got my season tix and they are in section 417 row 23, so i would like to get an idea how close that is to the complete top of the stadium.

Thanks in advanced

HA! What are your seat numbers?...I had 7 and 8 in that same row last year...but I got lucky enough to move down a little bit when I added a seat.

Hello all,

Thanks in advanced

All the seats in the upper bowl are pretty good view wise....just the walk up gets harder and you can't see the nameplates/faces as well.

row 23 isn't too bad I used to be in 404 row 27......although I think the view gets better when you hit the mid teens and below.

HA! What are your seat numbers?...I had 7 and 8 in that same row last year...but I got lucky enough to move down a little bit when I added a seat.

Seat's 3 - 8. How are the fellow neighbor's up there? Do they like to show some pride and get loud and crazy?

Seat's 3 - 8. How are the fellow neighbor's up there? Do they like to show some pride and get loud and crazy?

Wow.... I'm suprised you have seats 3-6, because there was a group of people there that had seats 1-6 for about 4 years and they were pretty cool....Outside of that the area is "ok"....I don't know what the deal is but there generally "A LOT" of visiting team fans in the general area...so with that said there were quite a few fights throughout the year (not in that specific row...but the upper part of section 417 and the neighboring section). I don't know if it was the case of season ticket holders selling their tickets on a regular basis or what.....I'll probably miss the first preseason game, but I'll probably come holler at you before the Dolphins game.....congrats on the tickets.

I was in 29 3 years ago and moved down to row 12 the following year. Still a nice view of the field.

At the first game on 9/9 the first 4000 fans in the upper deck will recieve Dan Snyder Oxygen Tanks sponsored by Papa Johns of course.

:point2sky

I'll be seeing you in the clouds :D

Archived