Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm at the Office and I have gas

coldpacker

but be careful, if it sounds like wax paper rattling in the wind it might be follow by a warm but wet burning sensation and that combned with wool slacks will inundate the whole office with a stench that only a broken sewer line can produce. the unfortunate result of a malfuntioning sphincter, a uniquely tallented muscle that can normally sense the difference between gas and liquids and is a good indication that your diet is fiber difficient. :(

I love the tailgate.

Start a thread discussing the important issues of appropriation in art you get blank stares. Start a thread about farts and suddenly everyone has something to say.

My uncle used to always fart and then he would ask, "Does fart have lumps?" When someone would reply "I don't think so" he would say, "I guess I'm in trouble, then."

I say embrace your gas. Be yourself. Don't hide from who you really are. And if you feel lumps, you're probably in a little trouble.

Calling out the tailgate?

Yes, I am calling out the tailgate.

It's alright though--I know what country I'm in. (This is an example of art "appropriation"--I wonder: "is this an appropriate appropriation?)

And anyway, flatulence is infinately more interesting than most other subjects.

:laugh: :laugh:

That movie is hilarious. I think it's called Love Stinks or Love Sucks. Something like that. That guy in bed is the dude from 3rd Rock from the Sun. Stuart something.

Love Stinks. French Stewart. But Bridgette Wilson-Sampras is one of the hottest women around. I'd hit it more than once.

Lately my stomach has been producing lots of gas.

I recently got a job at an office. Everyone is pretty chilled and casual but i don't think passing gas is professional.

So the passed 4 days i've been having terrible gas issues. Good thing later in the evening when everyone leaves.. i can casually walk around the cubicles and lay one out in someone else's space. It'd be completely embarassing if my supervisor came up to me in MY cube and asked "whats that smell?"

I've tried Beano but it doesn't seem to help. What other remedys is there? I think its called Gas X? What works the best? I need to grabe some before work.

Try switching to diesel. It did wonders for me.

Archived