Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Congratulations

Guest Goatroper

Guest Goatroper

Congrats on ending the streak this week, guys.

It has been quite a ride -- ten in a row. Double digits. See if you can roll up a big one on us now.

Yep, I can hear ol' Dandy Don singing in the background.

Turn out the lights

The party's over ...

Campo hasn't been right about a whole lot, but he is right on the money when he says if the Redskins can't beat the Cowboys on Sunday, they just can't beat the Cowboys at the game of football.

What possible excuse could the Skins have for losing this game?

Congratulations. Please, don't roll the score up too bad on us. There is always next year...

Great--thanks, Goatroper, now you've hexed us! We'll definitely lose this weekend now! ;-)

Of course, you're right, if we do lose this weekend, we have no excuse. I will then probably call the team a bunch of gutless turds. Oh wait, that's what I've called them the last 10 times we've lost to Dallas...

Yeah I can't see us pulling out a victory over the Skins this week either. Campo's worn out his rabbit's foot luck as far as beating the Skins goes I'm afraid.

The players keep saying they won't quit. The coaches keep saying they won't allow them.

Yet the last two games have resulted in losses of 30 and 24 points. Yikes.

The streak ends here. Hopefully our new coach can develop a new streak of his own.

Originally posted by Baculus1

Of course, you're right, if we do lose this weekend, we have no excuse. I will then probably call the team a bunch of gutless turds. Oh wait, that's what I've called them the last 10 times we've lost to Dallas...

If we lose Sunday, the team will not deserve to be called gutless turds. We'll have to think of something much more hideous than that. :D But we're not going to lose, so it's a moot point. ;)

There's no real reason for the hex in most cases when one team owns another as the Cowboys have owned us. A loss here would be especially painful given the advantages we have entering the game, but, no more painful than last year's game was when we had a chance to move to 6-5 was.

We should win, but that hasn't mattered much with you guys. The good thing for us is if we do win, it renders the previous 10 games worthless to you because we'll be able to point to Ramsey as the reason and that'll be a powerful point to holler about in the offseason :).

you Dallas fans suck.

that’s about the cheapest crap I've ever seen, way to support your team

conveniently, by making statements like that you get to say, "yeah so, big deal" if the Skins win and "you guys suck" if the Skins lose. Well, I'm sending in a pre-emptive strike of my own, this is a gutless thread and no matter what happens on Sunday, you suck.

I was just bemoaning how this doesn't feel like Dallas week, and now I have to read this mealy mouth crap? Spare me. Congratulations on sucking. I not only hope the Skins win, I hope they beat your team so bad some how it will penetrate your defenses and sting a little, but somehow I doubt that is even possible, maybe next Christmas Santa will bring you a spine. I hope your team has more pride in themselves than you do in them, or Sunday is going to be very boring. Don't worry about it, go back to sleep, I'll let you know when the Cowboys get good again.

Archived