Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Michael Westbrook beating the crap out of Stephen Davis!

Stephen Davis was no saint in that incident.

I'm not going to defend Michael's actions, but Stephen Davis was not the innocent victim some people now try and paint him to be.

So what happened? Whats the reason behind the beat down?

I dunno, but that wasn't even a fight. Davis just sorta rolled up like a ball. Even if Davis was being a jerk...teams have jerks, but you can't hit your teammate. Imagine how many times teammates of TO have wanted to beat his ass down, but they acted like adults and like professionals, unlike #82, that spoiled jerk.

Imagine how many times teammates of TO have wanted to beat his ass down, but they acted like adults and like professionals, unlike #82, that spoiled jerk.

Hugh Douglas tried and got bodied....I think there was even an incident where TO challenged anyone on the Eagles to fight one day...no one stepped up...but, I agree that most of the dudes brushed it off and acted like an adult, but like I said before, Hugh Douglas tried and failed....

• 8 months later...

Bump for an old link, does anybody have a current link of this, in light of the annual Michael Westbrook/Draft talk, I want to laugh again about the second memory I have of Michael Westbrook... First? Well that has to be when he took his helmet off in the Giant game costing us field position and eventually a chance to win the game on Sunday night football...

• 4 weeks later...
Bump for an old link, does anybody have a current link of this, in light of the annual Michael Westbrook/Draft talk, I want to laugh again about the second memory I have of Michael Westbrook... First? Well that has to be when he took his helmet off in the Giant game costing us field position and eventually a chance to win the game on Sunday night football...

Didn't he have a sweet game winning catch against Arizona? Is that your third?

It's funny that Westbrook was haunted by everyone thinking he was gay, but then decided to take up Brazilian Jiu Jitsu after his football career ended.

http://www.videovat.com/videos/2489/top-10-unsportsmanlike-plays.aspx

Archived