Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Courage Under Fire

Captain James

What's up guys. Hey, I was watching Courage Under Fire last night at work and for some reason I didn't realize until that viewing that Denzel Washington is wearing a skins hat in one of the scenes! I haven't a clue whether or not he is actually a fan but it excited me hardcore anyway. I love Denzel (not as much as the skins) so seeing him become like one of us (even if just for the movie) was amazing.

Does anyone actually know if he is a fan or if that was just his character?

:logo:

Gene Hackman in Loose Cannons wore a cool Redskins jacket. I had a weird Redskins sighting recently. I'm a huge fan of the British TV show Doctor Who. During a climactic scene during the big finale this season, they show a group of Americans reacting as the world ends. One of them is a cute blonde wearing a Redskins jersey...

3x12TheSoundofDrums-01978.jpg

I'm not sure if he is or not. This may be moved to the tailgate by the way. It will go the same way as the Transformers thread did when everyone commented on Anthony Anderson wearing a Skins jersey. Denzel will probably be fan where his son goes if he gets another chance in the NFL.

Archived