Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Iron Men?

LoyalSkinsFan

Who are you?

Who are you, you "Iron Men" of Extremeskins.com?

I look at the number of posts I have....175 now, I think.....and then at the Cal Ripken-esque totals of some you - well into the tens of thousands - and I wonder who you are and how you do it.

I see Avatars I can only dream of, let alone aspire to. Short of throwing up one-word posts that add up to whole sentences or thoughts I don't know how I'll ever reach that level.

Juan Pierre is the Major League Baseball consecutive game leader...and he's in the hundreds, like me. Cal Ripken set the bar over 2,600. That's not around the bend...that's not even in the same universe.

Are you really just that interested? That excited?

Could it be that the Redskins have this kind of draw...this kind of pull?

Why do you do it? HOW do you do it?

Just curious....

HTTR

I'm a stay at home dad now, so look out...lots of free time.

I don't agree with some who say we shouldn't count posts. As some of the older members in here have said, they actually like the fact that their post count is high and it gives them the "experience" factor. Like some have said, you can post 1000 times and have nothing to say or 1 time and have something to say. It's just a message board. I like have a goal. My goal is to get to 10K.

Sometimes I try to be funny, sometimes serious and sometimes like DOOG said, a short answer can be just as effective as a shakespearean story. This is supposed to be fun. It's fun to reach certain avetars. It's fun to come in here and talk about just about anything you want to.

Maybe the Mods could free up the Avatar selection and give us "low" posters more to chose from and then a lot of the the useless posts would decrease if we had more Avatars to chose from than the one's you "earn" by the number of posts you make???

The fascination with avatars never ceases to amaze me.

Those pictures are on the web... available to everyone. Nothing is stopping people from downloading the exact same picture and putting it in your signature.

The difference between an avatar and a signature is literally 1 inch on your monitor.

No one cares what picture is underneath your name when you're an idiot who doesn't say anything worth a damn :)

Archived