Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Merry Christmas everyone!

Sarge

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas from the U.S. Air Force. Although I did not get to participate in "Operation Deny Christmas" this year, please take a moment to remember my military brethren that are scattered far and wide to keep our country safe and free. Stay safe and I hope Santa brings everyone everything they wanted. May the Lord bless you all. Jay

Always Sarge. Since they called me Sarge 16 years ago and every year since I left the Air Force those 16 years ago(4 year term). Grew up Army too. May those protecting us have a very Merry Christmas indeed. And a safe one. :cheers:

lets hope those 'heroes of the night' (aka the Iraqi Air Force) don't mistake ol' kris kringle for a defenseless Predator drone (although Santa could probably hold his own). Merry Christmas to you all, and ditto what Air Sarge and others said...its rough to be away from home, particularly at Christmas and with impending action looming.

Merry Christmas to all of our soldiers. You are risking your lives for us and I very grateful for that. :cheers: :cheers:

I doubt they could get a scud within 20 miles of Saint Nick:D

Hope the Rudolph and company drop a few drop a few little brown presents over Iraq, if ya know what I mean:D :D :doh: :toilet:

Feliz Navidad!!! Merry Christmas!!!

Here's to all those serving our country and to the DC area for welcoming back an old son--me!!

Saw the game Sunday, Lord of the Rings monday and got a bunch of snow up here in NW!!! God couldn't be merrier to this area right now, and we deserve it

Merry Christmas everyone

Archived