Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Personal... True Stories, that ...

Kosher Ham

What would you want to happen to Vick if you were a Falcon fan?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. What would you want to happen to Vick if you were a Falcon fan?

• Gone for good....cut him, trade him...
    • Bench him
    • No change, keep him as starter

That's a tough one. I mean, I guess I have stories but would I classify them as 'hard to believe?' I don't know. No threesomes here and oddly enough, my girlfriends have all been RELATIVELY sane.

Just got pulled over last week for Driving While Beige. :P Not an amazing story though, except the part where I shot the cop in his groin and ran him over.

That's a tough one. I mean, I guess I have stories but would I classify them as 'hard to believe?' I don't know. No threesomes here and oddly enough, my girlfriends have all been RELATIVELY sane.

Just got pulled over last week for Driving While Beige. :P Not an amazing story though, except the part where I shot the cop in his groin and ran him over.

I was being serious.

Cop story:

I used to go to 94th Aero Squadron (cop bar) all the time in College Park when I was a kid.

One of the guys we went with ended up trashed and we were pretty much also, but he wasn't still in the bar...We leave; I was the driver (BS, different type of story). I scouted the parking lot and saw a guy that I had met earlier in the night and asked him if he had seen our friend (who we recalled him having a conversation with earlier).

He pulled out his concealed and pointed it at me with a random gibberish of discussion. A cop tackled him and pulled out his badge stating "this is my partner, sorry he is drunk", while pulling a neck badge from the guy he was tackling (seriously all in one motion).

Cop pointing a gun to my face because I asked him if he had seen our buddy.

To me... that's almost unbelievable.

I

I used to go to 94th Aero Squadron (cop bar) all the time in College Park when I was a kid.

I scouted the parking lot and saw a guy that I had met earlier in the night and asked him if he had seen our friend (who we recalled him having a conversation with earlier).

He pulled out his concealed and pointed it at me with a random gibberish of discussion. A cop tackled him and pulled out his badge stating "this is my partner,

All righty then.....there are three of you in the cop story....please don't let it be a lead-in to the the threesome story.....

When I was 16 me and 2 other guys were in a beefed up 69 Firebird that was borrowed from a neighbor to "take out and drive" one night. Decided we would take it out on Route 15 on a straight stretch and drive it. Needless to say..at about 145 miles per hour we attracted a little attention. As we turned to go home...one state trooper passed us, another pulled behind. The one passing us, cuts us off, throws on his breaks while the other guy behind us boxes us in. I about flew throught the dash because we had to slam on the brakes so hard. I'm in the passenger seat, The cop comes up to the driver, asked him what he was doing. My buddies response? "We just wanted to see what it would do".:laugh: Walked away with a warning and a pretty decent story.:logo:

since when does spanking it with both hands count as a threesome?

Hey now, I am not WhoDel. :laugh:

All righty then.....there are three of you in the cop story....please don't let it be a lead-in to the the threesome story.....

Thats not funny there is a one penis rule in my sexual adventures. Yes I have a penis, and no I will not send you pics...you dirty, dirty, dirty... :doh:

Man -

Not sure this would be the right place to post these stories.

Hell - I'm a good looking perv.... I don't believe my true stories half the time....

:)

Well yeah, those kinda stories, I am not so sure wuold be a good idea.

Some of the stuff I read on here... pretty much anything goes.

Doog, good start. I have a story where I "stole" my Dads truck once, he builds Hot Rods as a hobby, and this truck was his baby. To this day he doesnt know, my Mother does though. :doh:

Archived