RICARDO ALMEIDA VS DENNIS HALLMAN

DERRECK PANZA VS DUKE ROUFUS

MARCIO CRUZ (Pe De Pano) VS BRANDEN LEE HINKLE

DEIVIDAS TAUROSEVICIUS VS CHRIS LIGOURI

JIM MILLER VS CHRIS BRENNAN

MIKE LITTLFIELD VS JOSE RODRIQUEZ

JARRID PALMER VS JOHN DOYLE

MALACHY FRIEDMAN VS ANTHONY MORRISON

Uh, guys? Kimbo has been training with one of the all-time greatest MMA fighters, Bas Rutten. I used to hate Kimbo, but Rutten gives him nothing but praise. He's also learned how to guillotine choke someone, so he's a step up already on Tank. ;)

I choose Kimbo by whatever the hell Bas decides he wants him to finish Tank with.

Uh, guys? Kimbo has been training with one of the all-time greatest MMA fighters, Bas Rutten. I used to hate Kimbo, but Rutten gives him nothing but praise. He's also learned how to guillotine choke someone, so he's a step up already on Tank. ;)

I choose Kimbo by whatever the hell Bas decides he wants him to finish Tank with.

there's some videos of kimbo training with the guy on youtube.

as for bas (that has to be a stage name) saying good things, who wouldn't if they were getting paid?

there's some videos of kimbo training with the guy on youtube.

as for bas (that has to be a stage name) saying good things, who wouldn't if they were getting paid?

Yes, "Bas" is his nickname. He is one of the premiere fighters ever, and doesn't need the money, and certainly wouldn't want to destroy his own legacy by PERSONALLY training a "nothing". I'm not saying Kimbo is going to take the MMA-world by storm, but I guarantee he will destroy Tank, and might cause a ripple in the next 2-3 years.

Archived