Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hello from Germany

GermanSkinsFan

Hello of all Redskinsfans from Berlin (Germany). I would like to apologize for my bad English. I hope it's ok so. I'm 23 years old and I'm a Redskinsfan since several years. I collect all, what i can become. At most what i have are Traiding Cards. Since 1 year I have read everything here about the Redskins daily. The Board is brilliant. I get something through you about my beloved Redskins. I'm here also every Sunday and reads the Gameday Thread. Sees I unfortunately very seldom know her. Only 2 games on Sunday and the MNG are shown in Germany in the Pay TV. The Skins games, what i see was against the Iggles, 49ers and Cowgirls. All losses:rolleyes: . The Redskins aren't very popular in Germany. I would say the most hated team. I don't know whether there is still other Redskinsfans in Germany. I would like to thank you for this Board and I wish all Fans and their families a beautiful Christmas.

I believe the Skins win at the weekend. B. Smith will break the record of White in the 3rd Quarter and the beloved man with the#28 will return an Interception for the game winning TD.

:yes:

Welcome GermanSkinsFan to what is truly becoming an international website! :thumbsup:

Is there that much interest in the NFL Europe over there? I remember when I lived in Japan they had a couple of US College Games over there then later on they did the America Bowl. American Football is really increasing in popularity all over the world!

Und ich dachte schon ich waere der einzige deutsch sprachige Redskins fan auf diesem board :D

I grew up and was living in Munich for little over 20 years. Moved to the US about six years ago and I'm planning to be back in the "Vaterland" just in time for the 2006 World Cup.

Welcome aboard!

Archived