Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Meeting Redskin fans.

kevinlpr

I am travelling approx 3000miles from uk to see the Redskins vs Dolphins game on the 9th Sept and was wondering if there are any places at fedex to meet up with other ES fans.

Its my first trip to see the Redskins and would love to meet other fans to make the journey a memorable one.

thanks.:helmet:

Find out where the ExtremeSkins tailgate is. Contact Huly or Pez. Tons of ES'ers, tons of fun.

Exactly. Stop by and see us. We usually hav 40-50 ES'ers at every home game. A thread is started a week or two before every home game with all the details. I am sure you will have a great and memorable time.

We usually hav 40-50 ES'ers at every home game.
That seems like an incredibly low number. I guess most ES fans, like me, already have a tailgate place. This number makes the 50 Redskins fans that showed up for the 2005 Eagles game @ the Linc a little more impressive. And it makes the 70 or 80 fans who showed up at Qwest in January 2006 even more impressive.

That seems like an incredibly low number. I guess most ES fans, like me, already have a tailgate place. This number makes the 50 Redskins fans that showed up for the 2005 Eagles game @ the Linc a little more impressive. And it makes the 70 or 80 fans who showed up at Qwest in January 2006 even more impressive.

About 40-50 is right. People also drop in and out. It does seem like most people on here already have their own groups. However, for the thread starter, definitely go to the tailgate, everyone will welcome you and you will have fun.

It varies... sometimes as many as 100

Now if you include their freinds/family/etc, its much much more. I think one game we had about 200.

It varies... sometimes as many as 100

Now if you include their freinds/family/etc, its much much more. I think one game we had about 200.

Pez. it would be great to attend the tailgate but as this is new to me, feel alittle embarrassed just turning up.

can we contribute or help with anything concerning the tailgate ?

as quoted before it would be great to meet you all on our visit to fedex field.

Pez. it would be great to attend the tailgate but as this is new to me, feel alittle embarrassed just turning up.

Just bring some traditional English fare ... fags, spotted dick, etc.

We welcome any kind of contribution that you would like to provide... :D

We are a very laid back group that likes to eat drink and have a good time. We have games like beer pong, things for kids like the opposing team helmet pinata, tv with dish for pre-game and post-game, tons of food, tons of drink, and other fun activities like roll drunk mikeinalexandria down piss valley. :laugh:

Trust me... if you show up you will have a good time.

Archived