Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poster?

Taylorfan2179

Taylorfan don't waste your time arguing with a 33 year old who is acting like an ass...you've showed more class than him throughout this whole debate just leave it at that.

As for the posters, I've looked for a while and the Skins don't have a single poster I'm interested...I did however get the panoramic view of the FedEx Field (from the Ravens game) framed it I must say although pricey ($160 with frame and double matting) it looks amazing on my wall.

Goodluck.

then why even say anything? it was a thread asking for help, u offered none, just immature nonsense. Someone didnt love you enough as a child did they?

Oh please...the fact that you need help with this shows that you are not mentally ready to live on your own. Move back in with mommy.

Oh please...the fact that you need help with this shows that you are not mentally ready to live on your own. Move back in with mommy.

chillax guys. it is absolutely pathetic that you are BOTH taking the time to argue about this. Now I'm annoyed because I read every single one of these and you both just wasted 10 minutes of my life. Quit wasting your time and our time. It does suck to be attacked when you post here (it does happen often), but it doesn't give you the right to attack someone personally because you think their post was inferior to those you got attacked for. FYI, you guys can say whatever you want about me because I'm gonna lead by example and not respond to any potential negativity.

Also, Taylorfan, back when I lived in MD there used to be Redskins stores. Are they all gone now? I figure that would be a good place to find a redskins poster. if not, sorry and good luck.

HAVE YOU HEARD OF GOOGLE? THEY WILL GIVE YOU SOME LINKS. eBay???Amazon.com???? Just do a search.....:rolleyes:

The sooner you learn to understand etiquette, the sooner people will begin to care about you. Until you do, most people will disregard someone as unintelligent as you.

Now I'm annoyed because I read every single one of these and you both just wasted 10 minutes of my life.

LOL....and you are who???

I'm at work, bored and if I need let this guy know that posting a thread like this is idiotic...I will do so. If he want to continue with the debate, i will be happy to do so, insults included.

Now it's almost time to go, and I have had my fun. Don't worry, this thread is only on of a few I am devoting my time to.

]']The sooner you learn to understand etiquette' date=' the sooner people will begin to care about you. Until you do, most people will disregard someone as unintelligent as you.[/quote']

You don't care about me???Oh now....what will I do. A 17 year old kid doesn't care for me.

yea just search it online... but reading this post reminded me of an old skins poster i had in my room... it was title "Capital Offense" and it had gus frerotte, terry allen, and michael westbrooke on it... OLD TIMES haha

Holy crap, I had that poster! I thought it was the coolest! :laugh:

I think we lost 2 of the 3 of them the very next season. :doh:

Also, Taylorfan, back when I lived in MD there used to be Redskins stores. Are they all gone now? I figure that would be a good place to find a redskins poster. if not, sorry and good luck.

No, I wish... at least not at the two near me. I havent seen any Redskin posters. BUT, someone posted this link in a different thread, it has everything you could want, even some posters:

redskins stuff :cheers:

Holy crap, I had that poster! I thought it was the coolest! :laugh:

I think we lost 2 of the 3 of them the very next season. :doh:

The poster i had that i miss the most was a picture of the entire skins team and they were in lifting gear(shorts, cutoff shirts, etc etc) Sadly paints was splattered on it and it was never the same.

Archived