Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Great Moments in Redskin History, Built on Tradition

UnKle RUku$

Redskins.com TV has the teaser for the documentary and after just watching it for the first time, I'm at work and wanted to throw some pads on!!! With commentary from Redskin greats and coaches. They have a shot of the fans chanting " We want Dallas! in RFK with the bleachers rockin'. Ernest Byner breaks into tears about the passion the fans and he had for the Washington Redskins. The part of the teaser that really got me pumped was when Joe Bugel says " DALLAS IS HATED in Washington, you weren't even allowed to wear cowboy boots" I loved that comment and it couldn't have been said better. :applause: Take a look at the teaser if you havent already it's on the Redskins nightly news 6-28. The show airs July 28 on channel 9 WUSA. I can't wait, I will be taping it so i can watch before every home game!

- Your boy Ruckus

The part of the teaser that really got me pumped was when Joe Bugel says " DALLAS IS HATED in Washington, you weren't even allowed to wear cowboy boots" I loved that comment and it couldn't have been said better.

- Your boy Ruckus

I wish that were still the case. Now no one gives a crap about it and lets them run rampant spouting off their crap. This area seriously disappoints me in fan level, but I guess 15 years of consistent sucking will do that to you. Couple that with all the transplants here. The older fans are fading out, while besides most of the younger fans on here, the younger fans in general don't care anymore.

You can ask anyone, I don't have any respect for any of those "yeah, I'm a Redskins fan, but we lost Portis this offseason, that's going to suck!" (a serious statement from a younger fan friend of mine).

We all love the glory days. But it's getting old having to refer back to the 80's and early 90's to have any sense that we were once a good team.

I pray to God that we're not watching those same highlights in 2020, and telling ourselves how great of a team we are.

Archived