Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

KC Joyner: Wide Receivers

Eagles_Legendz

It's the WCO people, spread the ball around, no go to guy, keep the D off balance. This isn't rocket science and we aren't in the days of Thrash and Pinkston anymore. The Eagles offense is going to roll this year and if your skins want to beat us you better be putting up 25+ points because that's what it's going to take.

When will the Eagles win a superbowl? Can they ever? I know they won't w/ Mcnabb holding the team back, he may be too tired to finish or to hurt to play :laugh: :eaglesuck

So desperately covet? :laugh: We had the #2 offense in the nfl last season, did you think we had a "go-to" WR then?

It's the WCO people, spread the ball around, no go to guy, keep the D off balance. This isn't rocket science and we aren't in the days of Thrash and Pinkston anymore. The Eagles offense is going to roll this year and if your skins want to beat us you better be putting up 25+ points because that's what it's going to take.

I thought the Eagles were going to focus more on running the ball this year. If they can do it successfully I see them as being much tougher to beat. Keeping their defense fresher, not giving the other team as many chances to score, and not exposing McNabb as much are all bad things for the rest of the NFC East.

TheFan

I thought last year was Brown's breakout season. At least that's what the local eagle contingent was saying.

Oh, that's right, they thought so much of Brown they traded for Stallworth, who played like Stallworth. Good on the field, when he isn't injured.

I thought last year was Brown's breakout season. At least that's what the local eagle contingent was saying.

Oh, that's right, they thought so much of Brown they traded for Stallworth, who played like Stallworth. Good on the field, when he isn't injured.

You do know teams employ more than 1 WR, right?

You also know it is never a bad thing to have more than 1 good WR, right?

Just because Seattle has Walter Jones they shouldn't try and get another good tackle?

Because the Bears have Tommie Harris they should forgot about the other DT spot?

F no. Use your brain.

Because the Bears have Tommie Harris they should forgot about the other DT spot?

F no. Use your brain.

didn't they cut the other Dt? looks like he wasn't that valuable. When was the last time the eagles won a superbowl w/ a black qb? or any qb? ;)

You do know teams employ more than 1 WR, right?

You also know it is never a bad thing to have more than 1 good WR, right?

Just because Seattle has Walter Jones they shouldn't try and get another good tackle?

F no. Use your brain.

Perhaps you should use yours.

My comment went so far over your head it's not just funny, it's downright hilarious. :laugh:

Your response is even funnier.

They went through free agency and the draft and stood pat with what they had. At the 11th hour they make a trade for Stallworth,

[sarcasm on:]

but yeah, you're right, they were just trying to make their team better. It had nothing to do with what they saw in TC or offseason workouts.

Never mind the fact that Reid holds on to draft picks like they're made of gold but gave up a 4th that would have been a 3rd had they resigned him.

I guess the same can be said for the Redskins when they traded for Duckett. [:sarcasm off] :rolleyes:

Downright hilarious. to be so condescending in your response (gee I had no idea teams were using 2 WR's these days, duh....) and have no point; just too funny. :rolleyes:

I guess we know how you feel about the rest of the eagles WR corps now.

So answer a question:

Since teams are now using 2 and even 3 or 4 WR's on the field at the same time (dern those new fangled offenses :rolleyes: ) who's lining up across from Brown now that Stallworth flew the coup? Based on your response I guess as far as you're concerned, no one of consequence.

Way to save those dollars and draft picks Andy!

Terry Glenn

Terrell Owens gets the most press in Dallas, but the metrics indicate Glenn was the better receiver in 2006, and it wasn't even close. Glenn had the third-best overall YPA, the ninth-best bomb pass YPA and the seventh-best medium pass YPA.

Contrast that with Owens' ranking in overall YPA (40th), bomb pass YPA (37th) and medium pass YPA (34th), and it is clear Glenn is the more consistent and explosive receiver. Owens is still a productive player, as evidenced by his 13 touchdowns, but Glenn is the far more reliable receiver.

This doesn't really surprise me at all. Since Glenn's been in Dallas he's been churning out pretty good numbers. I fear him on the Cowboys more than I fear T.O. to be honest.

Perhaps you should use yours.

My comment went so far over your head it's not just funny, it's downright hilarious. :laugh:

Your response is even funnier.

They went through free agency and the draft and stood pat with what they had. At the 11th hour they make a trade for Stallworth,

[sarcasm on:]

but yeah, you're right, they were just trying to make their team better. It had nothing to do with what they saw in TC or offseason workouts.

Never mind the fact that Reid holds on to draft picks like they're made of gold but gave up a 4th that would have been a 3rd had they resigned him.

I guess the same can be said for the Redskins when they traded for Duckett. [:sarcasm off] :rolleyes:

Downright hilarious. to be so condescending in your response (gee I had no idea teams were using 2 WR's these days, duh....) and have no point; just too funny. :rolleyes:

I guess we know how you feel about the rest of the eagles WR corps now.

So answer a question:

Since teams are now using 2 and even 3 or 4 WR's on the field at the same time (dern those new fangled offenses :rolleyes: ) who's lining up across from Brown now that Stallworth flew the coup? Based on your response I guess as far as you're concerned, no one of consequence.

Way to save those dollars and draft picks Andy!

So because they traded for Donte' Stallworth and upgraded the WR spot across from Brown, that somehow denigrates Brown?

Archived