Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

fans in the pacific northwest?

RonYoungEra

...you out there? i'm in eugene, oregon, and am itchin' for the season to start! wondering if there's any good 'skins bars in the beautiful PNW.. your thoughts?...

:dallasuck

You can join me at Good Times on Ferry St. for the Buffalo game when I come to town for Civil War weekend.

I spent 5 years of Autumn Sundays in that dive from 1996-2000.

Be warned of vocal Dallas and Raider fans. I was the lone B&G clad patron.:cheers:

...you out there? i'm in eugene, oregon, and am itchin' for the season to start! wondering if there's any good 'skins bars in the beautiful PNW.. your thoughts?...

Good Luck...Japan is a nice place from what I hear great karioki!!!;) :logo:

You can join me at Good Times on Ferry St. for the Buffalo game when I come to town for Civil War weekend.

I spent 5 years of Autumn Sundays in that dive from 1996-2000.

Be warned of vocal Dallas and Raider fans. I was the lone B&G clad patron.:cheers:

interesting..i'm not afraid to go out 'n support our fellas..despite the damn cowgirls fans.. have you ever been to happy hours lounge on river road for a game?..i live about a mile from the place.. wondering how the scene there is on sundays...

any other 'skins fans up this way?...:cheers:

interesting..i'm not afraid to go out 'n support our fellas..despite the damn cowgirls fans.. have you ever been to happy hours lounge on river road for a game?..i live about a mile from the place.. wondering how the scene there is on sundays...

any other 'skins fans up this way?...:cheers:

I havn't lived in Eugene since 2001. Never heard of Happy Hours, but I mostly hung in S. Eugene near campus. Lucky for me, Sunday Ticket was born in 1996, my freshman year. I never had to miss a game b/c I was able to walk to Good Times. The bartenders knew I was underage the first couple of years, but they were nice enough to ignore that fact so long as I didn't attempt to order drinks.

I'm just shocked i'm seeing a thread here with my hometown mentioned...and here I thought I was alone supporting the 'Skins. Nice to see I'm not. AND just to mention while i'm here. The Portland Trailblazers have the #1 pick and the NBA draft is Thursday @ 4:00 Welcome home Mr. Oden!

I'm just shocked i'm seeing a thread here with my hometown mentioned...and here I thought I was alone supporting the 'Skins. Nice to see I'm not. AND just to mention while i'm here. The Portland Trailblazers have the #1 pick and the NBA draft is Thursday @ 4:00 Welcome home Mr. Oden!

so, fanatic..how'd you become a 'skins fan and not a 'hawks or '9ers fan..being from eugene and all..are there any local 'skins bars for watching the games on sundays here in town? i was thinking about happy hours lounge on river road..mostly b/c i can walk there from home in about 7 minutes..but i've never seen a game there..went to the old pad last season 'cause it was close to my former house...

so, fanatic..how'd you become a 'skins fan and not a 'hawks or '9ers fan..being from eugene and all..are there any local 'skins bars for watching the games on sundays here in town? i was thinking about happy hours lounge on river road..mostly b/c i can walk there from home in about 7 minutes..but i've never seen a game there..went to the old pad last season 'cause it was close to my former house...

I've been a 'Skins' fan from the age of 8 or 9, they were getting killed as I remember, the game was muddy but the team kept trying, won me over with the colors, the emblem and the fight in them, don't ask me who they were playing as I'll never remember that, but I remember the 'Skins and from then on I've been a die hard fan, through the ecstatic Super Bowl wins to the horrible loss to the raiders until now...Always have been a fan and always will be. And yeah, we live in a town that worships the 'duck' and roots for the Seahawks (My God ppl they are NOT our local team), cowpukes, raiders and 49'ers but I laugh at them all and wear my 'Redskins' colors proudly, and until this post and I thought I wore them by myself, nice to know you're out there and supporting.

As far as bars go I never do that, I watch them on Direct TV with the game muted so I can listen to Sammy and Larry and I enjoy the game that way, i'm not a drinker @ all so that atmospere isn't really my thing...plus there are just too many idiots that hang out in bars, i'm sure even on a sunday morning so I wouldn't enjoy the game, they'd just annoy me. So on that front I'm sorry I can't help you out, I'd advise you get the NFL ticket and enjoy the Redskins from home....:logo:

Hey there -- I'm in Seattle. I'm not sure about Eugene, but up here in Sea-town there are plenty of bars that have Sunday Ticket. I usually just walk downtown and check out the games at one of the sports bars.

Long story short is I lived in the D.C. area as a kid and have been a skins fan ever since.

Yay, PNW Skins fans. I live in Amity Oregon (just a bit south of McMinville on 99W). Yes, thank goodness for NFL Sunday ticket or my wife and I would go nuts. I like to listen to Sonny and Sam, but ever since Frank left something is seriously missing.

unfortunately..being the poor college kid that i am, i cannot afford the sunday ticket..so, i typically go to the sportsbar for 3 hours to watch the 'skins..drink my water..get some nachos..cheer us on to victory..hopefully less yelling at the tv this season! :)

cool to see so many OR skins fans! i'm moving to bellingham, WA, in january..wonder if there's anyone all the way up there!!! :)

I'm a longtime skins fan about an hour and a half from you. I record all the skins games on tivo, and listen to the sat radio for Sonny and crew. Saw the 2005 playoff game in Seattle. Awesome even though we lost. Tailgate party was a great way to meet northwest skins fans.

Hi, im in the PNW as well, in Port Angeles, Wa. I grew up in Va so thats how i became a fan and have stuck by them every since Man it's great to hear there are skins fans over here because i've yet to meet one :P

Speaking of being over this way, i know its a ways off but i CANT WAIT till the skins play the hawks in Seattle in the 2008 season!!!

oh yeah..i do believe i'll be living in bellingham during the '08 season..can't wait for the seattle game!

additionally, my cousins' uncle (other side of the family) is jason fabini, so i'm *hoping* that he's still with the team..even though i've never met him..and to be honest..didn't really care until he signed w/us this season..anyways..i'm *hoping* that i'll be able to score some tickets for the game from him..long shot..but i figure not a not of 'skins fans will be asking for tickets to that game! :)

i've met a couple of fellow fans at sports bars here..one in bend, oregon..and another here in eugene at a sports bar last season..didn't always see them..maybe they quit on the guys too soon..i gotta catch every game..good or bad..feelin' like it's gonna be more good than bad this season!

HAIL!

Do you guys listen to Sonny, Sam and Larry on the web? Just wondering. If you do, let me know what site to go to to pick up the radio feed.

You can catch all the games on the following website http://www.triplexespnradio.com/ but if you don't have access to the internet what I do to catch all the games when I'm on the road is listen to them on my Sirius Satelite Radio. Whats cool about Sirius is that you can catch any game with the home team broadcast with Sonny, Sam and Larry, or listen with an opposing team broadcast, or even a neautral broadcast in digital audio.

You can catch all the games on the following website http://www.triplexespnradio.com/ but if you don't have access to the internet what I do to catch all the games when I'm on the road is listen to them on my Sirius Satelite Radio. Whats cool about Sirius is that you can catch any game with the home team broadcast with Sonny, Sam and Larry, or listen with an opposing team broadcast, or even a neautral broadcast in digital audio.

k thanks man

Archived