Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OT-- Xmas Snowstorm for DC/MD/VA?

Buddha

Originally posted by The Angry Buddha

Note: All you northern smarta$$es that spend most of the winter living day to day in 3 feet of snow can turn away now. This OT post is not for you. And stop laughing...especially you Canadians.

For all of you DC metro area and Virginia fans, I just wanted to give you a heads up on a potential HUGE snow event for late Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. It's too early for the TV weathermen to be dropping these warnings, but the models are indeed showing one of those coastal storms heading for us. You may want to keep an eye on this as you finalize your travel plans, as well as your plans to hit the grocery stores for bread, milk and TP.

If I'm right about this, you can thank me later. If I'm wrong, Blade can slap me with the Clown icon again. At any rate, I'd hate for any of us to get caught out on the highway, stuck in an airline terminal, or worse-- snowed in at your in-laws' house-- if it could be avoided with good planning. I think we have a meteorologist on the board that can confirm my advisory, don't we???

So, I hear it has begun to snow in the DC/MD/VA area. Right on schedule...

I'm just south of Baltimore and nothing yet....but the radar says

something is coming. A mix of some sort. Accuweather says it won't start until 9pm but it looks like it will be sooner than that.

Merry Christmas Eve to all.

:pint:

Archived