Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WT: Jansen gone

matty dread

After reading the great news about Jansen's re-signing, I clicked over to that rag the WT, this is what they have about his situation today:

...Washington may have to spend its first-rounder to replace offensive tackle Jon Jansen. The unrestricted free agent isn't expected to re-sign despite the team's veiled threat to make him a transition player. It's a largely empty gesture because the Redskins would be pressed for salary cap space if they make Jansen among the NFL's top 10 paid tackles, as required of a transition player.

LOL, where do these guys get their info? Typical doom and gloom from the WT.

I love how they keep reporting the Redskins are only going to be 4 mill under the cap, without even accounting for the cuts we will make.

:rolleyes:

Anyone know what has happened to CPND? I was looking forward to pointing this gem out to all the Rick Snider fans over there. :laugh:

Seriously, it almost appears that Snider is trying to intentionally flush his career down the commode with this recent string of very bad reporting. He used to be a pretty decent reporter...

Well,

At least you won't hear anyone at CPND saying that no one is more in the know than Snider anymore. After his blown stories he's lost his reputation for accurate or knowledgeable reporting. It's sad really.

Of course, wouldn't it be a boon to him after his recent missteps if the Post got this one wrong :).

Archived