Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's June 1st, is Springs here still?

ThePreciating

Dude you obviously get it when it comes to understanding the secondary but your sig sucks!!! I think I am not alone here in stating many of us are sick and tired of looking at your gay Asian friends. In the interest of balance how about replace your sig with some half naked lesbians instead? :laugh::laugh::laugh:
I was going to say that your comment wasn't even necessary. But then I went to take a look at WTF you were talking about. :applause: :rotflmao: :notworthy

that conflicts with info I've received from other fans. do we lose many or save money if we cut him?

This is the site to use for all things cap related. Most of your other cap charts you find use these as their base. PC has insider info on contracts and such. For this topic go to the sublink for savings.

http://www.skinsfans.com/pcinoz/Salaries%20Pages%20Summary.html

This year, if springs was out right cut.

Take his current cap charge - Bonus money already paid = cost to cut

7.358 - 7.451 = 90k extra cap charge over what his costs to keep

If he is a June first cut

Bonus money already paid / remaining years on his contract = current remaining bonus money charge.

7.451/3 = 2.483 mil charge for this year

Take the current remaining bonus money charge and - his current cap charge = his savings this year.

7.358 - 2.483 = 4.875 cap savings this year (I was mistaken above I gave the number of his cap savings next year instead of this year, sorry)

For his dead cap hit next year

take

total bonus money due - current cap charge = next years cap charge

7.451 - 2.483 = 4.968 dead cap hit next year.

cap charge next year - dead cap hit next year = savings on next years cap if he is released this year as a June 1st cut.

7.484- 4.968 = 2.516 mil savings off of next years cap.

Archived