Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brandon Lloyd video- NFL QB Challenge

Luca Brasi

I would say that Lloyd has added at least 10 lbs of muscle mass. And if I had to make a more precise guess, I would say that he picked up 13-14 lbs.

IMO, for someone to say that Lloyd hasn't picked up any weight at all, is either just trying to be argumentive or simply not very observant.

I guess I'm not very observant because as I said earlier he doesn't look like he's gained weight. Maybe more in shape, but he hasn't focused on gaining weight to become a possession receiver.

Besides the guy won't go over the middle; how can he become our possession receiver?

I guess I'm not very observant because as I said earlier he doesn't look like he's gained weight. Maybe more in shape, but he hasn't focused on gaining weight to become a possession receiver.

Besides the guy won't go over the middle; how can he become our possession receiver?

I couldn't really tell from the video if he's put on any weight, but is it me or did he lose the braids in his hair? It seemed to me that they were gone.......

Well, we each see what we see man. I think that it would be safe to say that the majority see's a weight gain in Lloyd.

BTW, I didn't say that Lloyd could/couldn't be our "possession receiver." I simply commented on his weight gain.

Thank you!!

I don't know how you can say he wont go over the middle. We had a 6 foot tall QB who couldn't SEE the middle of the field, and being a don't lose the game instead of win the game style QB, he wouldn't never throw it there.

I don't know how you can say he wont go over the middle. We had a 6 foot tall QB who couldn't SEE the middle of the field, and being a don't lose the game instead of win the game style QB, he wouldn't never throw it there.

Very simple. Reports from many sources including an article from the Washington Post

He may be in better shape; I'm not denying that he does... But he hasn't gained weight which I think is what we had in mind (as a possession receiver) when we got him.

Besides, I don't think it's weight that's his problem, it's his attitude.

actuallly, he has gained weight...

he gained like 10-13 lbs of muscle which is alot.

hes listed at 193 + and he was 10-15 lbs lighter then that last year adn you can DEF tell and im pumped.. I think he will prove himself this year..

I have no reason to support those that say Lloyd has or has not gained weight this off-season. I will only write what I personally think...

To me, there is no question the guy gained at least 10 pounds this off-season. If you look at pictures from him at training camp last year and compare them to the ones from this year (redskins.com recently had a couple of him from OTAs), you can clearly see that his legs look much thicker and that he's gained a few pounds in his upper body as well. Again, this is just my opinion, but I think he's definitely put on some decent weight.

I have no reason to support those that say Lloyd has or has not gained weight this off-season. I will only write what I personally think...

To me, there is no question the guy gained at least 10 pounds this off-season. If you look at pictures from him at training camp last year and compare them to the ones from this year (redskins.com recently had a couple of him from OTAs), you can clearly see that his legs look much thicker and that he's gained a few pounds in his upper body as well. Again, this is just my opinion, but I think he's definitely put on some decent weight.

I just think the people who think he hasn't gained weight are just refusing to believe he's trying to put himself in a position to be better this season.

I just think the people who think he hasn't gained weight are just refusing to believe he's trying to put himself in a position to be better this season.

Absolutely... I'm with you.

I can't figure out why people would do that, especially fans. And even if you're not a fan, why argue against something that's pretty obvious (when the pictures from last year to this year show a stark contrast in his build)?

Oh well... I believe the guy is a professional. So he complained about not getting the ball enough last year... at least he's a competitor. And if people remember, he wrote some great stuff in his journal entries during training camp last year. He may have said some things he shouldn't have last year (out of frustration, being a competitor), and I think the guy did what he could in the off season to improve himself -- i.e. hitting the weights. I guess time will tell.

Archived